Home | About | Donate

'She's Fighting': Erica Garner in Critical Condition After Suffering Heart Attack

'She's Fighting': Erica Garner in Critical Condition After Suffering Heart Attack

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"Pray for her."

Erica - we need you now more than ever! Get well and get back. We are sending our love and energy to you for a full recovery.

I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery. May she and her family not be in suffocating debt forever because of this treatment.

Stay with us, Erica. We need you. We love you. We miss you.

Namaste…
Positive vibes and meditations, Erica’s way. Life and corrupt pigs have already delivered enough suffering.

Sorry to read/hear about Erica Garner’s illnesses. Here’s hoping that she has a full, speedy recovery.

I know you’ll keep fighting Erica here’s a poem for your Dad

A Small Needful Fact
Ross Gay
Is that Eric Garner worked
for some time for the Parks and Rec.
Horticultural Department, which means,
perhaps, that with his very large hands,
perhaps, in all likelihood,
he put gently into the earth
some plants which, most likely,
some of them, in all likelihood,
continue to grow, continue
to do what such plants do, like house
and feed small and necessary creatures,
like being pleasant to touch and smell,
like converting sunlight
into food, like making it easier
for us to breathe.

I hope that CD will post information regarding any site/information or other means by which donations can be sent… This family has suffered enough!

Black lives matter! Only when that becomes accepted, will all lives matter!

What the hell are the NYPD doing in a hospital room in the first place? The same murdering NYPD that killed her father because he was vending single cigarettes in the first place.

The root of the problem in the US is a quickly evolving fascist, oligarchic state run amok and a population that in the majority have been brainwashed into believing that the US is the greatest nation in the world.

When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
(Pete Seeger)