Home | About | Donate

Shithole Countries

Shithole Countries

Gwynne Dyer
Fox News host Tucker Carlson told his audience that Trump’s ‘shithole’ comments were “something that almost every single person in America actually agrees with.” Wrong. 
Fox News host Tucker Carlson told his audience that Trump’s ‘shithole’ comments were “something that almost every single person in America actually agrees with.” Wrong.

Good article Gywnne,

America is designed for wealthy people not the average worker bee. I agree a country has to offer some type of incentive for people to move. If one is wealthy there are low taxes, favorable legislation and government handouts. For the average worker person - half of American workers make less than $32000 per year ( see social security administration wage statistics for 2016) - there are declining services, stagnant wages and working conditions. No wonder the US birthrate is less than replacement (1.8 children per woman - see the world bank on fertility rates ). It is a shame that the conservatives, and a bunch of democrats, don’t get it.

Tucker Carlson doesn’t know his mouth from his shithole.

My default position with respect to Tucker Carlson is that he is always wrong. I still remember when he tried to criticize Jon Stewart in that interview and Stewart burned the little preppie to the ground. Tucker better watch out, if he keeps up this shameless bullshit for the right-wing, in 30 years he could be as gruesome as Bill O’Reilly.