Home | About | Donate

Shocker: Arms Industry Donating to Hawkish Clinton Over Incoherent Trump

Shocker: Arms Industry Donating to Hawkish Clinton Over Incoherent Trump

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Employees of 25 of the nation's largest defense companies—such as Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, and Raytheon—are choosing to fill the coffers of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over those of her rival, GOP nominee Donald Trump.

That's according to a new analysis by Politico, published Wednesday and based on federal campaign finance filings.

Has anybody in a position of influence in supposed "progressive" media been listening to we little people for months now about how Hillary is the "bought-and-paid-for" candidate of Wall St., the bankers, big energy, and the defense industry? Elect her and nothing changes for the better, it's a holding action. Better to let loose with the destructive (political) energy of a Trump Presidency, than suffer four or eight years more of a slow death at the hands of the self-dealing Clinton faction. Trump is an idiot. Hillary knows exactly what she is doing - the work of her 1% masters, which we don't need more of. She is a right-wing hawk, who will take this country to another illegal, immoral war somewhere in the third World. Do not doubt for a minute that she will continue to try and overthrow the government of Venezuela, or help the Israeli's inflict more misery on the Palestinians, or continue selling arms to Saudi Arabia so they can continue their genocide against Yemen. No, nothing changes for the better if she becomes POTUS. She must be stopped. #NeverHillary. Stein/Baraka 2016!

Hillary can't be stopped.
The oligarchy has seen to that.
Trump will not be the next president.

Weapons manufacturers know full well that a Clinton Presidency represents more wars and more profits at the taxpayers expense, not to mention how many more lives will be lost under such failed endeavors ... the American people are sick and tired of endless war, and this might be the issue that drives the anti-war left towards Jill Stein of the Green Party ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDonDNYIKDE

For those who prefer Trump over Clinton, do not fret, Trump is being backed by hedge fund manager Robert Mercer who is coming up with big bucks. Perhaps these people in the defense industry don't realize that Trump has suggested sending large number of US troops into combat to fight ISIS and claims he will be able to defeat ISIS super quick. Or perhaps they just don't like fascism, racism, and xenophobia and don't want Trump near the nuclear codes and therefore are supporting Clinton. Or maybe they just think a candidate for president should have some experience in government and don't want a businessman who has spent his life scamming people out of money.

If Hillary were only a war-hawk she could be managed.
But she's also a thief who will profit from making war.
Hillary will sell war like she sold access to the State Department.
Anything is possible as long as she and Bill get their cut of the action. Just like any good Mafioso.

The Clinton Foundation raised $2 billion dollars given it by 6000 donors since 2000.
One issue is where, exactly, did that money go? The other issue is how much access the money bought?
Some of those questions were answered in the 15 thousand Hillary e-mails that the US State Department "just discovered" late last week.

Huma Abedin, Hillary's deputy chief of staff at State, alone had 725 pages of e-mails going back-and-forth between State and the Clinton Foundation seeking favors.
How that "special interest" access to Secretary Hillary directly impacted our foreign policy through arms sales, regime change, etc. we can only guess at.

But even worse then what is as obvious as the nose on our faces concerning what Hillary and Bill were up to is how they're trying to explain all of this away.
Once again they are treating us all like the ignorant rubes that they think we all are.

This is exactly what I have been proposing, " Better to let loose with the destructive (political) energy of a Trump Presidency,"
Couldn't have said better myself. This country won't survive a Trump presidency, better to unleash the dogs of a political revolution and then put another liar, owned and operated by the industrial military complex and wall street into office.
Trump is that catalyst we have been looking for! Let the real revolution begin with the election of Trump.
If it is off the cliff they want us to dive, then that it is, country and all!
Perhaps when the smoke as cleared they will be opportunity for real change to finally have a democracy that works on behalf of the people? It certainly could not be worse then the lie we are living now!
They are scared to death of the masses, that the masses will awaken. I say for them it is to late!
We are awake and it is only a matter of time and effort, their days are coming to an end.

Trump vs. Hillary: A Summation : Information Clearing House - ICH
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45351.htm

No surprises there. The only good that has come out of her run for president is that now the Clinton's have been exposed for their mafia like machine and treachery. Their lust for money and power is finally on display for anyone that wants to know. A small step toward progress but huge when you think about all the years their PR machine has promoted them as benevolent and caring for the people. It sadly still works on many but the veneer is cracking and if she is crowned even they will see the war hawk neocon policies in action.
Jill Stein 2016

Can't trust Clinton.
Can't trust Trump.
Let's give Stein a crack at this as she has been very clear how she will try to put the evil demon back in its bottle.

Makes sense to me.

Wishful thinking aside, we have two choices, Hillary or Trump. More war or less war. If priorities matter, war is number one in my book.

First comes a primary. Then comes a binary. Choose A or B. Of course if you choose B or C or D you're more likely to end the world.

The key word in the article is "unknown" as applied to Donald Trump. That to me signifies that he is very likely to assassinate the Archduke Ferdinand. He's already talked about shooting someone in Times Square, no?

All the most awful things people say about Hillary specifically having to do with bellicosity and regime change appear to be true.
I wish, in fact, that her attackers would focus relentlessly on these points. Alas, they prefer the trivial in attacking Hillary, which makes it impossible to take them seriously, and nobody then discusses the real stuff-- enough.

The argument that Trump hasn't made people dead yet seems weak since he hasn't been a politician for as long as Hillary.

Hillary may be awful but she is bright, knows ropes, might change from the past and save the world from itself therefore.

The small brained parrot, on the other hand, just repeats himself. If you are a parrot, you repeat yourself. That's what you do.

I choose Hillary, I bet on her for continuation of the human race. An art teacher who is a friend of mine, after all, said that Hillary was the best student she ever had at Wellesley College.

Bernie moved Hillary to the left on economic issues and he had the courage to say out loud that he didn't agree with every thing that Israel does, which is more than you can say for any other candidate from either party. That being said, I wouldn't bet the rent money on Hillary when it comes to her approach to foreign affairs not being aggressive and militaristic. I don't know if that is her real feelings or if she's trying to show she can handle the "manly" part of the job. I think she will resort to armed intervention quickly unless someone is there to stay her hand. In other words, it would be good to have a free thinker in Defense and State in her administration and not a rubber stamp. That might keep us out of more wars.

Change happens as more and more join; also called a tipping point or critical mass. Vote with the heart, vote by Right Action! Jill Stein and the Green Party NOW, and in 2020 and all elections!!!

Nothing fails like prayer

I pray to God you're wrong.

Kissinger will help her see the light?

The numbers don't lie

Knowing which side your bullets are buttered on

She's been stopped before.