Home | About | Donate

'Shocking' Report Reveals Thousands of Migrant Children Have Been Sexually Abused While in US Custody

HI reader321---------that is the scary part… we’re in living inside that novel , ANIMAL FARM---- and the pigs have taken over the reins of government

2 Likes

HI GANDOLF: insane it is very insane-------and when insane people get a little bit of power, they always want more. : (

2 Likes

Hi Godless Too: the irony here is that it would make a lot more sense to hire the new immigrant citizens to be the border guards because they would be more familiar with the languages and the lives of those who are fleeing, just like they once were.

2 Likes

The military is full of white nationalist and hate groups, this is how they get their weapons, tactical training and very often, where they first experience killing a human being. they then use the rigged veteran preference in hiring system to get extra points, not earned on the exam, to get hired without background checks as cops.
The US military, is the gladiator school of white militias and hate group members.
Easily 50% of the whites hired as cops, ICE and LE are actually and factually members of white hate groups.
Vets/cops are also consuming testosterone boosters and are juicing steroids.
Cops are not tested for using steroids and growth hormones which are known to cause rage, violence, anger and lack of control when the user is under stress!
Once hired, cops/LE are never tested for PTSD and other mental health issues.

5 Likes

What the HELL??? This is a fucking OUTRAGE!!! Puts this wall in perspective! WHO are the rank criminals this wall is supposed to keep out? The perverts perpetrating this horror are the rank criminals! No excuse for my language here. The American people should be absolutely horror-struck by this information!

5 Likes

Including crazed apocalyptic “Christians.”

2 Likes

You make an awful lot of assertions with no proof or links.
A civilian getting drafted during the Vietnam era, or a Guardsman or Reservist during the past 17-18 years of bullshit warmongering, and who served multiple tours causing trauma, broken marriages, loss of jobs and relationships, and somehow still managing to be honorably discharged deserves a few gratitude points on a civil service exam. As a veteran I resent your attitude toward veterans. I have watched you write on three or four occasions now, your disdain for, and lack of respect for veterans and their five gratitude points. End of rant.

2 Likes

This is what this killer President piece of shit is all about! This Old News. It’s been happening since the lock up began. Anyone who is involved it this Heinous Crime against humanity needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law! This is no better or worse than the issue with the Priests. Trump needs to be called out immediately on his actions! He is making this country worse by the day. When will we finally get the courage to stand up and fight his bastard???

1 Like

They take their Orders from Trump!

Me too! I wait for the day we will finally get the courage to blast this fuck out of existence. We will all be better for it!

I just heard a congresswoman state that they don’t have any laws to fall back on to punish the ones responsible for the separation of family members. We are always behind the 8-ball on this stuff.

1 Like

Yes… you are so right that there are no laws for anything regarding what Trump and his murderers have been doing. It’s like the Wild West all over again. Where’s the reset button??

1 Like

As soon as the separation of families started, we should have formed a Resistance and busted up those cages no matter what the cost. But… we did nothing. When you do nothing things get worse… not only for them, but for all of us!!!

5 Likes

Now, if we had the Military on our side…

2 Likes

Barbaric crimes against democracy, humanity and Earth will be cured with a new form of government. Here for imagination;

http://www.autonomousdemocracy.org/Contents/website-contents.html

2 Likes

Little brown people are resiliant , they can take alot of horror, poverty, hardship, sickness.

Its the White children that get compassion here in ameriKKKa

There are decent law enforcement candidates, but I suspect the criteria at present is to pick the vilest, biggest thugs to take orders to enforce by terror. Many of the enforcers had swallowed the bait, enlisted and are permanently psychologically scarred by rampant killing of innocents in the Middle East, of course to bring them the lie of democracy. They are now paramilitary mercenaries.

2 Likes

How very convenient.

People thought I was being alarmist when I suggested this was happening when the first family separations were reported.

3 Likes