Home | About | Donate

Shooting Pepper Spray at Children Okay, Former CBP Deputy Chief Tells Fox News, Because 'You Could Actually Put It on Your Nachos and Eat It'

Shooting Pepper Spray at Children Okay, Former CBP Deputy Chief Tells Fox News, Because 'You Could Actually Put It on Your Nachos and Eat It'

Common Dreams staff

Amid widespread outrage and condemnation over the tear gassing of mothers, their children, and other asylum seekers and migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border on Sunday, Ronald Colburn, president of the Border Patrol Foundation and former national deputy chief of the CBP, appeared on Fox & Friends Monday

2 Likes

Question to fFOX (faux noise):

If pepper spray is so innocuous why won’t TSA let me board a plane with it and why won’t the Secret Service let me take it to Trump rallys ?

12 Likes

‘You Could Actually Put It on Your Nachos and Eat It’

Then let’s make sure this dodo can have nothing but pepper spray on his Nachos, no lettuce, no sauce, no cheese, no sour cream, no meat. Just pepper spray.

6 Likes

Colburn sez: it was really just a “natural” product and “you actually could put it on your nachos and eat it.”

Surprised The Dick never rolled this out as a defence of waterboarding. After all, you actually could put its active ingredient in a glass and drink it.

7 Likes

Fucking Nazi. I seldom use the word “Nazi”, but this type of person is exactly the kind of person that the Nazi’s of 1930’s Germany attracted AND wanted. In the US especially since the turn of the century we are seeing more of this type in cops, prison guards, some politicians and even occasionally in a teacher here and there. I believe they were always “there”, but since Bush jr they have been crawling out of their holes drooling and spouting this kind of nonsensical bullshit.

3 Likes

And, why doesn’t this ass hole use it on HIS nachos.

3 Likes

Didn’t (m)ann Coulter say somewhat of the same thing when the San Diego college students were pepper sprayed by the rent a cops?

2 Likes

Is Bibi visiting ? Just a bunch of BDS protesters I’m sure.

4 Likes

Helpful connection Mb. thanks for the reminder.
Also reminiscent of Birmingham, Alabama (1963). The
police dogs and high pressure fire hoses; sounds like,
“the more things change the more
they stay the same”-- police chief could use a shower

3 Likes

…and, whom the US government recruited and brought to the US following WWII.

3 Likes

maybe a little romaine lettuce on the side.
wait, i know…
we could waterboard crammity and pepper spray this guy in the same room at the same time.

1 Like

Entirely correct (ie NASA), maybe this guy is the son of one of those Nazis, uh I mean German immigrants.

wink, wink

2 Likes

And waterboarding is just “extreme gargling”

1 Like

I can spread peanut butter on a cracker but I don’t want someone spraying it in my eyes. This was nothing less that a chemical attack by a military force against legitimate asylum seekers. Just once, I would like to see the ICC final stand up to a US president.

2 Likes

High pressure hoses…but you can drink the water.

Corn flakes are a reasonably good start on the day but I can’t recommend rubbing them in your face. Where did all these insufferable twits come from?

1 Like

Can we assume, then, that Ronald Colburn would not object to having habanero peppers rubbed into his eyes? And, by the way, pepper spray and tear gas are chemically and consequentially different. Duh!

1 Like

Unfortunately, the ICC probably won’t get involved, primarily because there’s general agreement that international law does not prohibit the use of riot control agents, such as tear gas/pepper spray, in domestic riot control. I briefly researched this yesterday; and, posted about it on here, including a link to an article which addresses this issue.

That was my first thought. I also remember the comments/reviews of the brand of pepper spray that was used on the UC Davis students (not San Diego). That part was pretty hilarious as a response to that incident.

That was the one I was thinking of. All these ass holes must use the same hymnal. Who writes this shit for them, Roseanne Barr?