Home | About | Donate

Siding with Trump Against Women, House GOP Reject Funds for Equal Pay Initiative

Siding with Trump Against Women, House GOP Reject Funds for Equal Pay Initiative

Julia Conley, staff writer
Following the Trump administration's decision to scrap an Obama-era rule requiring companies to report the wages of employees in order to keep track of pay discrimination, lawmakers on Thursday voted down an amendment that would have saved federal funding to implement a similar initiative. Equal pay advocates say the vote shows the Republican-led Congress's hostility towards efforts to narrow wage gaps.

Ivanka must be having a tantrum hearing this news…strong advocate that she is for women’s rights and equal pay…(and the bull rolled off the nickel).

We aren’t there yet. It’s still a rich, white mans world. Everyone else only gets what they fight for or steal. G

To all members of Congress who do not support equal pay for equal work for women, I will personally send you to hell when your time comes. My choice of hell for you is eternity spent without your sorry little genitals, which you are afraid will fall off if women stop pretending you are superior. But I’m open to other suggestions.