Home | About | Donate

“Since Our Leaders Are Behaving Like Children, We Will Have to Take Responsibility”

“Since Our Leaders Are Behaving Like Children, We Will Have to Take Responsibility”

Andy Rowell

Earlier today, the naturalist Sir David Attenborough addressed the UN climate conference in Poland, saying: “Right now, we are facing a man-made disaster of global scale. Our greatest threat in thousands of years. Climate change.”

3 Likes

Our “leaders” are too fixated on themselves and their theocracy backed by money to do anything with a spine. So… yes, this is our country and we have to have a plan.

3 Likes

People in the USA are not as concerned as people in Europe

2 Likes

English speaking nations have shown themselves to be among the most barbaric on Earth. These young people have much work ahead of them to change that heritage and regain the once good Swedish reputation.

Keep at it. Evolution is accelerating at an accelerating rate. You will succeed or become extinct along with your careless parents and grandparents.

2 Likes

Why is it that the people of the USA are so easily propagandized?

This growing worldwide climate-movement by the children is a beautiful, heart-touching, inspiring phenomenon!

Keep it going! Power to the People!

Defeat and replace the corrupt, climate-change-denying “dinosaurs”!

2 Likes

I am in the USA, and ask myself that quite often. People in the USA also bought the Koolaid that everyone needed a house and two cars as well as the “opportunity” to work on holidays and Sundays. People re more concerned about money ( which is understandable) but do not give a flying figleaf about the environment.

WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE SO EASILY PROPAGANDIZED?

I believe it is because of the decades of consumer advertising which amounts to the same thing as propaganda. Pounding a message into our heads over and over until it becomes part of our subconscious thoughts.

1 Like

People in the USA are more concerned with waging fraudulent wars than about what changes are going on with the planet.