Home | About | Donate

'Smoking Gun': White House Finally Admits Bannon and Kobach Were Racist Minds Behind Scheme to Rig 2020 Census

'Smoking Gun': White House Finally Admits Bannon and Kobach Were Racist Minds Behind Scheme to Rig 2020 Census

Jon Queally, staff writer

Despite earlier saying he knew nothing about how the effort was orchestrated within the White House, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has revealed that he does remember putting Steve "Let-them-call-you -racist" Bannon, the white nationalist former top advisor to President Trump, in touch with then-Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach in order to provide guidance about adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census—an effort that

The media, and the rest of us are missing the Trump support phenomena. Trump’s supporters are the same crowd that attend WWE matches and believe they are authentic. I use to attend those as an adolescent until I saw them all get on the same busses after the match smiling waving at us on the way to the next gig. I have a brother who still swears by Trump. Trump and his entourage have mastered the art of the make believe. He is: as one Texan running for office put it, a double sack of S**t. It isn’t the Russians fault by the way, blame our flawed electoral system and the spoilers Jill Stein, who may have been working the Russian, Putin thing, and the other globalist, Johnson and Clinton. We screwed the pooch, The whole thing is terribly addictive to adolescent minds on self centered ego trips. Look at the quality of the pure white crowds. Call fascist what they are; “nuts”

Trump and his “Uncle Tomfoolery” rapper, are distracting nobody with an IQ over 80.

Jon, I think Stephen Miller is in on this crap, too. And either way, there are $$$$ed stringpullers behind these visible swamp dwellers. THOSE need to be exposed so that we can boycott and divest,

In terms of political action against groups like Heritage, Federalist Soc, and ALEC—-I don’t know exactly WHAT to do, but I’m willing to fight however wethepeople can.

I wouldn’t classify any of this as a “smoking gun”. Racism has been in the open from day one. Why is this seen any different? It should be seen as a status quo, not to normalize, but to show amplification of the problem. It is what it is I guess.

Uncanny how much Bannon can remind one of the Portrait Of Dorian Gray.

That would explain his 84% approval rate among republicans.

COMMON DREAMS – PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE
PROGRAMMING WHICH ALLOWS THESE HUGE INCREASES IN PHOTOS
COMING ALONG WITH LINKS – AND THEY INCREASE WITH EACH EDITING.

And Pompeo and Bolton are still in the White House –

and look at what Schumer did for us all today – Approved more GOP Judges

Democrats Agree To Confirm More Of Trump’s Judicial Nominees — Again

WASHINGTON ― Democrats on Thursday agreed to expedite votes on 15 of President Donald Trump’s nominees to lifetime federal court seats so they could allow vulnerable members to campaign less than a month before the November midterm elections.

Normally, Senate rules require up to 30 hours of waiting time for each nominee ― something Democrats typically take advantage of to delay action on confirming Trump judges. But with a handful of endangered Democrats up for re-election this year, they agreed to vote immediately on three Circuit Court judges and 12 District Court judges, who were all successfully confirmed on Thursday, and head home on recess.

It’s another major win for Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), whose No. 1 priority is filling up federal courts with young, conservative judges in order to tilt the judiciary to the right for decades. Roughly 1 in 6 U.S. circuit court seats is now filled by a judge nominated by Trump. With Thursday’s tally, the Senate has now confirmed 84 Trump judges over the past two years, including two Supreme Court nominees. And with Republicans likely to hold the Senate next year, that number is only going to continue to grow.

Yup. And what did we get today on the TV morning news on the Minneapolis stations?

1. Hurricane Michael’s aftermath. Ok.
  2. Kanye West’s visit to the White House. WTF
    3.Another royal wedding!!! OMG!

Scheme/Conspiracy by Wilbur Ross, Steve Bannon and Kris Kobach to skew future elections via the National Election. NOPE! NADA! Nothing!

More distraction and deceit, indeed !

electronic voting machine rigging, gerrymandering, dark money, KGB election meddling, disenfranchisement of minorities, census bureau rigging: I think its safe to say that Republicans are terrified of a fair election.

True. And to me, that means Trump will probably be selected in another rigged election in 2020.

So, what is the rational for counting non citizens?

The US Constitution makes no mention of the counting of only citizens, the only mention is of not counting “Indians not taxed”.

https://usconstitution.net/consttop_cens.html

It’s amazing that so few people comment on Yahoo about the Yahoo-Kardashian news,
or the Yahoo-Royal news.

The funniest thing is that you have these female “Royals” dressed up with silly hats every day
as though it’s Easter Sunday 1955 somewhere in England – and they’re out with their children
which should require they all have play clothing on.

…I swear, half of the entire GOP needs to go to jail or some island in the Aleutians…and fucking die…