Home | About | Donate

'Some May Freeze To Death': Sanders Confronts Mulvaney Over Trump Budget That Would Kill 'Tens of Thousands'

'Some May Freeze To Death': Sanders Confronts Mulvaney Over Trump Budget That Would Kill 'Tens of Thousands'

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Just 24 hours after denouncing President Donald Trump's newly-unveiled budget as "morally bankrupt," Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) took full advantage of his chance to grill Trump budget chief Mick Mulvaney directly during a Senate hearing on Tuesday, calling the White House's 2019 blueprint "the budget of the Koch brothers" and arguing thousands would die if the plan became law.

Not intends to do Bernie, will do!

Conclusive evidence that Trump is a liar. But you can always tell when he is lying because he moves his lips. He is a climate change global warming denier so I hope all of his low elevation level resorts off of the Florida coast will go under water soon.

Why is it that there is Bernie and then there is Elizabeth and then there is … the Republican Lite Party.

This budget is pure evil; cutting the already minimal housing, food and healthcare to our nation’s most vulnerable. Why is nobody asking the Evangelicals what Jesus would say about this. It’s time to hold their feet to the fire for supporting this republican cruelty.

GO BERNIE. All of you who personally know Trump voters - SEND THEM BERNIE’S REMARKS. Maybe this lambasting of the liars will help turn them away if it comes from someone they know. Otherwise many of them are just glued to fox news and the bigger lies they tell. DO IT NOW!

The idea is so the poor will die and the rich will live- then they will eat each other.

I want to puke every time I see that Eddie Munster Snidley Whiplash looking mfer Ryan with that smirk on his face standing next to Dump.

“a situation where people will get cold, some may freeze to death,” Sanders said…

Yes, and they no longer have that evil Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez to send them free fuel during winter, to prevent them freezing to death.

“The good news is this budget is going nowhere,” Sanders added.

Now there is something to cheer about.

This might also help:

ha! I always have this impression that Ryan’s just finished tying a poor blonde to the railroad tracks somewhere before he shows up.

"But you must pay the rent! (muhahahahha)

Perfect.

Whether it’s this example, or the plan to strip tens of millions of their health insurance…what have we done to deserve this?

Well the midterm elections are coming up in the Fall and if this attack on poor and middle class people is to be stopped, Republicans must be thrown out of office!

The cities, counties and states will have to bust their unions ( except fire and police ) or really, drastically cut wages. That’s the point, blow up AFSCME, etc. Blow up " vital service " workers, many who are also union repped. IBEW-good luck trying to shortchange those people; they can shut down the entire country in 24 hrs, or less.
However, when a central water main breaks what good is a cop, nurse, electrician or a fireman? What good is a city or county jailer, then? We’ll see who gets their air cut off first on that deal.
Hospitals are unionized, as well. It goes on, and then some. Until it suddenly gets stopped.
Trump is either a N. Korean " dotard " of the first order or he’s blowing smoke up people’s arses. If I were Trump I’d take the first option and shut up.

jellyroll - "Why is nobody asking the Evangelicals what Jesus would say about this. It’s time to hold their feet to the fire for supporting this republican cruelty."
Because all those Korporate Kristian Kapitalists know deep down inside that Jesus would slap the crap out of them for claiming to be Christian. Even their own book tells them that the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil, but they continue their reverse Robin Hood scheme as if Jesus, the Lord of Love/Prince of Peace would be down with their abhorrent behavior! Their creed is greed and their real god is the almighty dollar.

I guess this A hat ( Dump) forgot that he lives on planet Earth in a city.

And their bahble and their unlimited babies from whoever has them.

Because all these cultists care about is unlimited babies and no reproductive rights.

We didn’t - but we had the audacity to live.