Home | About | Donate

Sorry, Uneducated Central Americans, John Kelly Says This Country is Closed

Sorry, Uneducated Central Americans, John Kelly Says This Country is Closed

Robert C. Koehler

Such gentle abhorrence! It almost doesn’t seem like racism.

“But they’re also not people that would easily assimilate into the United States, into our modern society. They’re overwhelmingly rural people in the countries they come from — fourth, fifth, sixth grade educations are kind of the norm. They don’t speak English, obviously that’s a big thing. They don’t speak English. They don’t integrate well, they don’t have skills.”

Mr John Kelly wants those poor brown peoples to stay in Latin America because it gives the US Military more targets and they are easier to kill down there.

Any refugee must truly be in desperate circumstances if they want to actually live in the United States today.

Ain’t that the truth?!? But then…maybe that’s part of the plan?

The reference to the Irish was particularly apt. The Irish were hated more than the Chinese who were exploited to build the railroads.

I think Kelly is typical of someone who doesn’t know the history of his own people, and isn’t intelligent enough to do anything but be a soldier.

This line from the article explains so very much. These nine words encapsulate what is wrong with this Administration and its loyal supporters. “Ignorance is bliss”, as the old saying goes.
Also this: jacobjwalker.effectiveeducation.org/.../quote-of-the-day-this-boy-is-ignorance-this-girl-i

Oh, stuff it, will you?

Honestly, you Liberals don’t give a rat’s rear end about laws, unless they are laws that support your pet projects. All other countries in the world have laws against just waltzing into their country without a passport, visa, or invitation. And some of the responses to those laws are considerably more draconian than what we currently do to those who arrive here with no papers.

Where is your indignation against all other countries who do not have open borders. Tsk, tsk…such hypocrisy.

A rat’s rear end?

Until the late nineteenth century, The U.S. didn’t even have immigration laws, and the first ones, like The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, were largely racist and specific to certain types of labor.

The general Immigration Act of 1882 “levied a head tax of fifty cents on each immigrant and blocked (or excluded) the entry of idiots, lunatics, convicts, and persons likely to become a public charge.” You can bet that lots of those got through, however. Frederick Trump (or maybe Drumph; it is unknown when the name was changed) was in the category of “likely to become a public charge,” since he had no job and no income.

He was allowed in however, like millions of others who came here to better themselves, and it is their progeny who now have decided that no more can be allowed, since the nation is becoming too diverse, and this is a threat to their white ruling status.

Just more of the “I got mine, you can go to hell,” philosophy of the right wing and fascist rulers.

How many of them will the democrats let live with them.

So you blow off my facts to go back into history and try to make your case. So we didn’t have immigration laws at one time? So what? We have them now, they are for a reason, and they are just like other countries who don’t allow people to just waltz into their country uninvited and unvetted.

Why don’t you take up your indignation against other countries as well? Why pick on America? Oh, I know…because you HATE America.

I guess that bullshit is another of your “facts.”

Actually, it is evident that you don’t know much of anything, or you’d never make such an ignorant statement. I don’t “take up my indignation against other countries” because the USofA is my country and the only one where I have anything to say about such policy.

As for you, it is obvious you love America, but simply hate the people in it…

Actually, I HATE AMERICA (the corrupt politicians, the vile government, the corporatists who run it) and I love the people in it, who deserve far, far better than the corrupt package of thieves, liars, and con artists we have been plagued with ever since the Founding Fathers.