Home | About | Donate

Statement Clarifying Sanders Offer

Op Green Party are idiots!

Sanders' "Political Revolution against EMPIRE" never got started because Bernie never had the courage to 'expose' and 'call-out' this God-damned EMPIRE!

But Jill did 'call-out' the Disguised Global Capitalist EMPIRE, which is only nominally HQed in, and merely 'poses' as, our former country!

Bernie Sanders, according to CNN, is set to endorse Hillary Clinton.

This means that all progressives who believed he was positioned to save the day are about to be sorely disappointed and forced to realize that we're alone out here and the hated establishment is still I charge, still runing things. Bernie Sanders isn't going to ride to our rescue and lead the way to a brave new world.

We shall just have to see what results the two conventions bring. Many commentators have predicted that the widespread dislike and distrust of both Clinton and Trump would bring about the destruction of both political parties as they have been known up till now and that this will bring on major changes in the way society works. I hope so but, I think, unfortunately, that the known name recognition bearing figures in both parties will suck it up, get behind the two "presumptive" candidates to demonstrate "party loyalty." The media will continue to largely ignore Jill Stein and the Greens, will report the presidential campaign as a two person sporting event, and and what looked to be a new beginning will mean only that things will go in as they are until conditions suddenly worsen just as a new boss moves into a position of pseudo leadership in time to prove to not have what it takes to deal with the multiple crises that are currently all about to come to a head.

Brace yourselves. Bad times are coming.