Home | About | Donate

Stiffing US Taxpayers on 'Grand Scale,' Fortune 500 Holding $2.6 Trillion Offshore

Stiffing US Taxpayers on 'Grand Scale,' Fortune 500 Holding $2.6 Trillion Offshore

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"As Congress considers proposals to institute a near zero percent tax rate on profits booked offshore by multinational corporations, the findings in this report should give policymakers pause."

This is a perfect example of why everyone should boycott these corporations.

“As Congress considers proposals to institute a near zero percent tax rate on profits booked offshore by multinational corporations, the findings in this report should give policymakers pause.”

How naive can we be?

The system is working exactly as policy makers designed it. Why should policy makers pause? In reality they are accelerating.

Austerity = Subsistence + procreation bonus

Looks like the Corporate Personhood these US companies would emulate is Al Capone

These corporations are the true “Welfare Queens”. We are being robbed, cheated, gypped, swindled, and fleeced by these corporations. At the same time, we have been, and are, paying for their protection. This is one of the main reasons that our “Defense” budget is probably at least 3 or 4 times larger than it should be. It’s about their security, not ours!

Smedley Butler had it right 90 years ago.

Capone was minor-league compared to these guys.

Lying, Bullshitting, and the Meaning of Truth
A TED talk ‘deep dive’ about our relationship with realty, I mean reality, or some game exercises that (to me) could serve to bust through the infantilization / neoteny

Okay, we knew this, we didn’t know the details though. We wonder why this is the way it is or why that is the way that is, well we knew why but we didn’t know the details and as one very wise man said many years ago, “The Devil is in The Details”. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Devil. Honestly, the Devil gave us spawn too ya know. They wear fancy suits and dresses, their hair is always Purfect and they are always oh so polite; while robbing us blind.

We knew all this. It’s not a surprise. The difference between us and them is we were taught to be honest hardworking folk’s that love a good ball game on saturday after noon. We were taught to be honest, to share, to love our neighbor. There is no shame for us folk’s. It’s all on them.
We all have phones, we all have internet connections, some of us are on social media sites. Spread the news like it’s peanut butter and you’ve got a damn big jar to use up real fast like cuz it’s gonna get hot in the kitchen.

We are at the mercy of mega-corporations. This is just one example.

And vehemently oppose any proposals by the GOP and the Trump to reduce the elite and corporate tax liabilities.

Trump made 3,5 million dollars last year and paid NO income taxes at all. May I humbly suggest that we put Trump on the hot seat first and not let him off until we smell the porky pig lard frying.

The only “cuts” that need to be considered, are the cuts in the reproductive systems of any elected official who votes to give corporations massive tax breaks and make working stiffs make up the difference.

Snip, Snip.

We do not want these people to reproduce as they clearly are mentally defective.

I guess he released his tax returns?

And if I tried to get away with not paying my taxes what would happen, a one time tax holiday? Equitable taxation you think? No inequality in American is there.

After they pass the legislation allowing these corporations to re-patriate the cash at either a massively reduced tax rate or no tax at all (“tax holiday”), our congress-critters can then scream about the massively increasing deficit as proof we need to cut social security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, public school funding, etc. Completely omitting that the REAL reason for the massive deficit is our military spending and loopholes like this one allowing corporations and rich people to pay either no taxes at all or a lower effective tax rate than most of the rest of we Americans, exhibit #1 being Trump’s new “tax reform” they are trying to pass now. Same old bait and switch they’ve been using on we Plebes for decades, and it works.

Between existing corporate tax law and a $700bn DoD budget, I just don’t understand why we don’t have funds for healthcare, education, infrastructure, etc. /sarcasm

Rodge on That

That’s just offshore,don’t forget, Hillary and t rump have ONSHORE offshore accounts, these guys thought of everything! Vote corporate or nothing.

Companies that participate in this fraud are thieves, nothing but common thieves. Americans desperately need these funds that are stolen by the likes of Apple ($76 billion in stolen taxes), for a total of over $750 billion stolen for all companies this year. Just think of how these stolen funds might be used, for the homeless, for college for those who might not have a chance for school, the starving children, on and on, just because these greed son of a bitch (I can use this term, right? I know trump uses it) companies chose to steal from Americans. It’s not like Apple needs the money, just the greedy sons of bitches who must have more and more. Fuck Apple, goddamned thieves. Think of this the next time you’re in the market for a new computer or phone, not that other companies are much better.