Home | About | Donate

Stoking Fear: We Must Remember How the Iraq War Was Sold

Stoking Fear: We Must Remember How the Iraq War Was Sold

Roy Eidelson

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country. — Nazi propagandist Hermann Goering

3 Likes

Bush shouldn’t be able to show his face in public without dodging a shoe. Never forget the guy who came closest to bringing Bush to justice was dragged off and tortured, and still says it was worth it.

2 Likes

"War must be the exact same as Surgery."

It must always be of the last resort, when all other options have been exhausted.

2 Likes

And we must remember that soldiers were sent to war without the proper gear too, and that families were buying that gear to send to their sons and daughters! Let us not forget the Mr. RUMfilled person, saying as the museum was looted, " When you’ve seen one vase you’ve seen them all."
No, Rumfilled man: “When you’ve seen one fake war, we’ve seen them all, as America’s entrances are all fake from"Remember the Maine,” and on and on.
Sadly, the "Shock and Awe’ is for America, as we diss the democratic republic for the cruelty and illogic of the Corporately owned military industrial complex , America. : (

3 Likes

Trump’s “wall” is just the latest in an ongoing series of embezzlement to allegedly fight boogeymen that a boogeyman obsessed public seems to love. Iran will be next.

0 Likes

It could not have happened without the total
onboardedness of the MSM
They were more than just complicit

2 Likes

I remember when some TV talking head leading up to the Iraq War described the invasion of Iraq as a “no brainer”. He got that one right.

I didn’t know 1984 would serve as a model for my nation.

0 Likes

Mr. Eidelson, please investigate the big ticket item that was presented to the mildly interested American public. That is the crux of this entire folly of global war - it doesn’t happen without the New Pearl Harbor - See: David Ray Griffin

0 Likes