Home | About | Donate

Stomach-Churning: Telling It Like It Is

Stomach-Churning: Telling It Like It Is

As Dems and news outlets hem and haw about how impeachable the Great Impostor's crimes are/aren't, the UK's Observer cuts to the God-awful chase on a reported upcoming visit. Trump, they write, is "unfit," "unworthy," "a habitual liar who has presided over systemic illegality (and) a foul-mouthed culture of venality and vendettas," "a disgrace not welcome in Britain." US media, be more like them. And Confucius: "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name."

1 Like

As some of you here know I am a Scots and a massive fan of Bernie…but…Senator Warren has won my brain and my heart, she is demanding accountability as we all should…telling it like it is…t___p is a F-ing creep and with the assistance of outside forces has destroyed much of our country, he doesn’t belong here, nor his family, he and his family are not wanted in my America, not by me. He must be impeached and then tried in court after leaving office for his crimes and given the choice of either Gitmo or Hell. This begs the question, what is the proper name for t___p?

4 Likes

@ Ditton, in our house the proper name for the un-nameable is “FuckFace”! kinda says it all.

3 Likes

I spell it like it’s pronounced, and it’s pronounced like the Angry Baby Balloon itself would pronounce it, if Angry Baby Balloons had the power of speech: “Pwesident Twump.”

1 Like

From a Pusillanimous pelosi
To a Treasonous trump
To the Miscreant mcconnell
We need the Clarity of our Cousins
Feed them ALL to the Corgis

1 Like

he is known as “that asshole” in our house

2 Likes

Dump is totally impervious to the criticisms or attacks by others outside of America. He externalizes all responsibility or culpability. He’ll respond only to loss of money or loss of his fan base, what’s called narcissistic supply falling away. Well, I understated that…it looks like he’s afraid of criminal prosecution and impeachment, too. And he’s going to become more dangerous as any of those walls close in.

1 Like

Please, please, please, Mrs May cancel this trip. Brexit has caused the UK to sink into unthinkable depths. Don’t make it worse by hosting a man who possibly does not even know what D-Day was.