Home | About | Donate

Stop the Vote? Count Every Vote? For Trump, That Depends on Whether He's Winning or Losing the State

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/05/stop-vote-count-every-vote-trump-depends-whether-hes-winning-or-losing-state

Those side by side videos of people chanting are hilarious.

Ok ok. The more I see the more I am convinced those people are just…stupid…

2 Likes

Perhaps by the next election we will have robots that can be stationed to be vote watchers (intimidators). Programmed to say “stop the voting, or keep on counting.”

I have to respectfully disagree. As the late comic George Carlin once noted, there are stupid people and then there are really stupid people. Trump’s fanatical and illogical supporters would fall into the latter category.

At least we don’t have to worry about the prez going off the deep end. He will be happy to sit in trump tower counting his ill gotten gains.
I hope the ankle bracelet is very uncomfortable, and Melania sends him perfumed letters once a year.

Your comments are reminiscent of the lyrics of a song from the 1960s called They’re Coming to Take Me Away where Napoleon XIV sings that:

And They’re coming to take me away Ha Ha
They’re coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I’ll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
And they’re coming to take me away ha ha

Trump can end up in a home for the criminally insane or in prison. But he does need to be held accountable for his heinous actions.