Home | About | Donate

Stopping War Pusher John Bolton, Trump’s Choice for National “Insecurity” Advisor

Stopping War Pusher John Bolton, Trump’s Choice for National “Insecurity” Advisor

Ralph Nader

John Bolton’s career of pushing for bombing countries like Iran and North Korea, and his having played an active role in the Bush/Cheney regime’s criminal war of aggression that destroyed Iraq, makes him a clear and present danger to our country and world peace. He is about to become Donald Trump’s personal national security advisor with a staff of 400 right next to the White House. He must be stopped!

I would think that there should be some investigation of Bolton’s paid work speaking and lobbying on behalf of the Iranian cult MEK- a group that was included on the State Department’s list of terrorist groups at the time. Does that count for anything? Anything at all? Consorting with terrorists?

If precedent is considered, cavorting with terrorists is acceptable…for the 1%.

Dubya and the rest of the Bush family cavorted with the Bin Laden family before and after 9/11/2001.

I’m sure someone or something finds him to be a very honest, ethical, kind human being against all the facts of his exploitation of public service for extreme and fanatical interests. Too bad the public has never seen it and clearly he is not aware of the legacy he has and is creating for himself and the others associated to him. Peace Bolton. I hope you see a peaceful path and existence for others and yourself, maybe when you are fixing your mustache in the morning.

Ralph is still relevant if only he was allowed to speak to the masses when he ran for president.

And taking money from them.

Excellent points by Mr. Nader, especially the one about why the National Security Advisor post should logically require Senate confirmation.

This should have been done decades ago. We might have even been spared Kissinger!

Ralph I respect you for many reasons, but as we have repeatedly seen the Republican majorities in the Congress are so corrupt and so devoid of any sense of true patriotism that challenging them to constrain Trump in any way is a waste of time.

Too bad BEING a terrorist wouldn’t disqualify him, and most of our criminal government.

Terrorists cavorting with terrorists, raydelcamino. Our government is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

If a terrorist is a person who uses violence to get their political opinion across, John Bolton qualifies, as does most of our government and anyone else who believes all these invasions the US has been involved in is a good idea. The real terrorists are the corporate terrorists running the world.

From my perspective, it would not have made any difference because Nader would never have been allowed to become POTUS. Anyone like Dr. Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders that have not been selected by the economic, elite have no chance! They are just part of the dog and pony show for the masses to make them believe the con, that they live in a democracy and that their vote is important!

You are right we have a deep state . This is all by design this country was founded on the elite. Slavery, land ownership. working hours , women’s rights etc. You still have to believe you need to do something or everything will be taken away from you even this website . They are already limiting free speech u tube , google , facebook for progressive ideas. I agree w you . I t has been that way for a long time probably before we were all born- but if people do not stand up everything will be taken away. Have you been to this site about geoengineering- the person that runs this site does great work and not just one topic … I think you listened to the whistleblower kevin shipp from this. We are on the same page. I personally was thrown off of this site about a year and a half ago because geoengineering is a taboo subject. Lab tests prove this has been going on for many decades. The military has a website owning the weather by 2025

site.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/-

People still need to make their voice heard or else we are just internet armchair voices.

End the Wars at Home and Abroad!
The time is now to return to the street to make our voices heard. Join us on April 14-15 for united, nationally coordinated regional mobilizations to challenge the war makers and defend humanity. The future is in our hands.

https://www.springaction2018.org/
I

CIA Whistleblower Speaks Out About Climate Engineering, Vaccination Dangers, and 911

I hope you check out the above site

Good point: " armchair voices". Thanks for the link!

I like what you post and as I said I had a voice on commondreams until I was thrown off about a year and a half ago. I like doing what most so called progressive do not want to touch .

Progressive radio network-- this is a great site./ Gary Null who started this site has been around for over 40 decades and does great work w health and politics and will talk about everything

http://prn.fm/

I meant over 4 decades