Home | About | Donate

Study Details Link Between Trump's Aggressive Rhetoric at Campaign Rallies and Increased Violence

Study Details Link Between Trump's Aggressive Rhetoric at Campaign Rallies and Increased Violence

Julia Conley, staff writer

Confirming what was suspected by many Trump critics, researchers at the University of Pennsylvania on Friday revealed a correlation between President Donad Trump's campaign rallies during the 2016 election and a rise in violence in the cities where they were held.

"It appeared to be a phenomenon that's unique to Donald Trump's rally," Christopher Morrison, the lead author of the study, told the New York Times.

Not totally a surprise, is it?

https://www.alternet.org/right-wing/scientists-have-established-link-between-brain-damage-and-religious-fundamentalism

Here is another issue to examine…tie the 2 together and you get running shoes.

If you have money, leave. If not, pray to whatever force you use to keep it together.

The Fourth Reich is well under way and nearing its end game.

You don’t have to go to these rallies to feel the violent unhappiness. An air of violence permeates the entire country. It’s a road to sickness of mind for those who follow it.

Not surprising at all. I already knew it. This study just confirms it!

Thank you for the link, which is also no surprise.

Which comes first, the religious fundamentalism or the brain damage?

I was checking out at the grocery store the other day and was so upset after having witnessed a multitude of aggressive/RUDE driving behaviors. I almost brought the matter up to the young lady at the checkoout… but didn’t. It just seems that since this Dick-in-Cheif took office that people are more angry…including myself. I think people are financially stressed and are at the breaking point.

The only failure of this article is not to connect Trump to his predecessor …

Hitler had the same effect on behavior throughout Germany –

Preaching of intolerance and hatred anywhere for a group of people – even from the
altars of Churches – will have – and has had the same effect.

Trump is being admired for his bullying techniques –

We must expose him as the coward he is.

The then-candidate frequently encouraged violence amongst his supporters, asking a crowd in Iowa in February 2016 to "knock the crap out of " protesters in the crowd and promising, “I will pay for the legal fees.”

Weeks later he declared, “I’d like to punch him in the face,” as a protester was led out of another rally.

After a protester was reportedly punched and kicked at an event in November 2015, Trump suggested, “Maybe he should have been roughed up.”

Last year, a Trump supporter who was seen on video pushing a protester said he agreed that Trump’s speech at a rally in Louisville, Ky. “was calculated to incite violence,” after being named in a lawsuit filed by three people who were harmed at the event.

Smile, ya know, I’m just not sure at this junction. Thanks for the grins.

You are most welcome.

I would be outright apoplectic about those rallies if Trump wasn’t such an absolute dweeb. He has the heart of a dictator, but fortunately he has the brain of bozo the clown. The deep state and their corporate fascist conspirators will eventually bring down the Donald…most likely after crashing the economy. The Donald is just too perfect a fall guy not to be used. They are the true danger and do not intend to share power with anybody.

Hopefully, the bullet which is the cause of “his” brain damage.

For those of you who missed this:

Yesterday, Retired 4 Star General Barry R. McCaffrey stated, “Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr. Putin.”

4 Star General folks.

At the end of Black Sabbaths’ song ‘War Pigs’,
it goes:
“Satan, laughing spreads his wings, Oh Lord yeah”.

Folks, more and more everyday, I am believing that the Antichrist has taken up residence in the White House.

Hate media has brain washed the already brain damaged into violence and some day that hate will come for the rest of us.