Home | About | Donate

Super PACs Bring US Into 'Wild West Era' of Campaign Spending

You only need to read the list and one name is Not on it. A vote for Bernie Sanders is a vote for a better future. One that makes representatives represent the voters not the court created entities. This might just bring their level of respect back to being higher than that of lawyers and used car salesmen.

Who is it pretending that the USA even resembles a democracy? Most people have no say at all, the policies most want (in polls) are not addressed by any of the candidates. Lobbies, money and corporations decide what is offered, what is provided, who is to be bribed, while the vast mass of the population just has to accept the result. The so-called Supreme Court is a nest of special interests not even remotely attached to eality, humans or the environment, and their "legal" decisions add to the problems. USA! USA!

This isn't a democracy.

It's an auction.

The idiot box versus computers and public forums, who will win?

"Petition Implores Warren Wing: “Show Us the Bernie”" -- http://www.nationofchange.org/2015/07/12/petition-implores-warren-wing-show-us-the-bernie/

I am one of the initial 200K donors to Sen. Sanders because of what he addresses domestically and despite his stance on the U.S. military, Israel, etc. For the first time in a long time I have a democrat (recognizing he is using the democrat party as an avenue) or republican that I agree with even at a level of 50% of his / her perspective.

However, I do not believe there is a critical mass of democrats even with the so-called "Warren wing" that will support him over the presumptive corporate prostitute. I'll continue to support Sen. Sanders; but, am prepared to vote for Dr. Jill Stein in the general election just as I did the last time.

The SCOTUS Citizens United ruling has made it a level playing field for Billionaires. Not so much for the rest of us. But, you know how the old saying goes , if you have to ask the price you can't afford it.