Home | About | Donate

Susan, Was It Worth It?

Susan, Was It Worth It?

The hundreds in D.C. protesting GOP lawmakers who passed the scourge of a tax bill have untold kindred spirits here in Maine, where people are enraged by the yes vote of ever-coy Susan Collins. The fallout: a backs-turned airport reception, a sit-in, multiple protests, a pledge to unseat her, a vow, "This betrayal will not be forgotten," and, when she tried posting a feel-good story, the searing response, "Oh hey, look. It’s the Senator (who voted) for tens of thousands people dying for a TAX CUT FOR THE RICH."

People will die from this…

The self-satisfied smug smirk on this fucker’s face says all that needs to be said about the tax scam bill. I’d like to knock that smirk right off his corrupt face.

I’d like to yank his health insurance and fat income and tax-favored investments and watch him live on food stamps and surplus commodity cheese.

Momma always said, be nice to those with no brain, so what am I to do with someone who has 1/2 a brain and it’s owned by someone else? :slight_smile:

Give her hell! Then join us in starting a total, rolling, non cooperation–hurt the cretins where it will hurt. Solidarity and love from Vermont!

“We all need to (disrupt) business as usual and say this bill cannot and will not pass on our watch.”

What better way to do this than total non cooperation? The unions can lead the charge.

There are probably millions feeling the same way so if acted upon, he will not have a face left at all.

This idea has potential–let’s get going a movement to demand that it be so and the health care insurance of every public servant until we get Improved Medicare For All.

https://www.healthcare-now.org/blog/maine-afl-cio-calls-for-labor-summit-strategy-to-win-single-payer/

Let’s get medicare for all as step one. Start with a fully defined goal.

No amendments. No punctuation changes. No ifs ands or buts.

Medicare for all from each person’s first breath to their last. No supplements or copays as those are already full corruption subsidies to the insurance industry.

Add dental, vision and long term care as step two.

Removing corruption via copays and supplements is an improvement. It is removing corporate leaches and not adding anything.

Medicare for all is a big step one and we all know exactly what it is.

As an outsider I would like to inquire of my kindred Maine spirits Who is Collins representing with her vote to pass the horrific tax bill? I didn’t know that there were so many wealthy people in Maine.

James Chao, father of Mitch McConnell’s wife Elaine, has a lot of questions to answer after 40 kilograms of cocaine (about $6.7 million worth) was found on the Ping May, a ship owned by the Foremost Group, a company James Chao founded and led to a tidy fortune. But was that fortune built on honest movement of legitimate bulk trade goods, or has Mr. Chao been trading in less than legal goods?

The cocaine, found in 40 separate packages, was discovered during a routine inspection hidden among a load of coal bound for Europe from the port of Santa Marta, Columbia onboard the Ping May, one of 15 ships Foremost currently operates, with another 8 under construction. The final destination for the ship was to be the Netherlands, likely one of the port cities surrounding Amsterdam. It is known that the Ping May has been witnessed at the port of Zaanstad, one of these cities, in the past.

Foremost Group is the source of most of Senator McConnell’s fortune through gifts and inheritance from his in-laws.

As an eighty-year-old Republican ex-pat, I will commit to a Collins and Poliquin defeat. Two of the most repulsive Wall street ass wipes. Both parties are guilty of the sin. Lest we forget the Clinton’s Sistah Solja and the Gramm Leach Bliley and welfare to work and that that B movies actor’s trickle down. Labor has been turned into a 3rd world human heard slave to machines and globalization. By the way th Wall street recovery is an Obama recovery and we are about to see a massive drop.

Do you have a link to share? The Delano’s did the same thing with opium way back when but it wasn’t illegal at the time. Oil, drugs and guns rule the markets. Poppy production was eliminated under the Taliban, we couldn’t have that so now we occupy Afghanistan and poppy production is blooming. Oil-guns-drugs.

Another:
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2014/10/31/1340696/-40kg-Of-Cocaine-Found-On-Mitch-McConnell-s-Father-In-Law-s-Boat

Thank you Thank you :slight_smile:

All day long I tried to find info on Susan Collin’s "announcement. Nobody had it on. First I heard was on this email,.