Home | About | Donate

Targeting 'Inner Circle,' Mueller Subpoenas Ousted Trump Strategist Steve Bannon

Targeting 'Inner Circle,' Mueller Subpoenas Ousted Trump Strategist Steve Bannon

Jake Johnson, staff writer

First time Mueller has targeted someone this close to the president

My eye’s see this person as a domestic terrorist who should be arrested and tried for those crimes committed against the State.

…and his former employers, as well.

Senate Intelligence Committee is likely working with Mueller to come to some kind of grand, but secret of course, quantitative easement (yes yes I know) for Trump and all involved, so Bannon gets his turn to corn-tribute.

The reason my corn-spiratorial chicken brain goes there, is because, in the end the super wealthy and powerful, especially among those in the nexus of power of the MIC, Wall Street, National Security Complex, et al, in the end find a Trump administration coupled with a fast acting right wing legislative block of Republicans and Corporate Democrats very very beneficial to the wretched end game of completely killing representative Democracy in the US and catapulting the power of super wealthy individuals and corporations festooned with the awesome power of mass surveillance, expanding Empire, and brut Military might.

Forgive me, I was in the mood to ejaculate a run on sentence. In a very bad space today, hoping to cheer myself up.

Carry on.

Can we get a booking number under this profile shot of Criminal Bannon.

Criminal Bannon, has a nice ring to it.

Your premature ejaculation pretty much tells it like it was, is, and will be Chicken.

However, don’t be surprised if Mr. Muellers quantitative easement is less than you might expect.
Somebody must pay.

Money laundering works like this. A Russian Mafioso sends rubles to buy an apartment in a Trump Tower. The apartment ownership changes to the Russian. He then sells the apartment for dollars and the dollars then are sent back to Moscow. The apartments do not sell for peanuts.

At times every article in CD is about Trump these days. It looks as though maybe he’s gonna tumble. But things will carry on, business as usual, when and if he does.

I’d like to see, just once and a while, something on the Clinton Foundation, …, or did it fund CD, too?

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under/?preview_id=878044

Exactly. “end game of completely killing representative Democracy in the US and catapulting the power of super wealthy individuals and corporations festooned with the awesome power of mass surveillance, expanding Empire, and brut Military might.” I.e. - the very definition of fascism.

No way does any of this end with impeachment, or even censure, of Trump. As you stated, Trump is the wet dream that the neo-conservative, neo-liberal elites have been waiting for all their lives to finally cement their fantasies into reality. No way do they screw any of that up by hurting Trump. And yes, that goes even after next November when the other wing of the Corporatist Party takes power back in Congress. Impeachment is permanently off the table.

Number one, Steve Bannon said that the President had asked him not to answer some questions. Doesn’t he need proof of that? In writing?

Number two. Executive Privilege is not absolute, and is usually invoked to preserve national security. I suspect that, while national security might have been compromised, the compromise is on the part of the Americans involved, in which case, they may be guilty of subversion or treason. They would not, then, be shielded.

Number three. Executive Privilege may not be claimed by Donald Trump for a time when he was not the Chief Executive. Therefore, events that took place before noon of January 20, 2017 are not shielded.

Are the Trump administration lawyers completely incompetent? Or do they think that the Legislative and Judicial Branch lawyers are?

Bannon is being questioned by an employee of the executive branch. Executive privilege claims relate to privileges of the executive branch as opposed to other branches. He can refuse to testify, then face a subpoena, but he cannot claim executive privilege, at least as it is traditionally construed.

Oh, and my money is on him being questioned about Cambridge Analytica. As with so many things related to Trump, what is claimed or projected onto another will actually be true of those who are projecting. In this case, Cambridge Analytica will be the real Fusion GPS, a cut out operation networking with the Russians to influence the election. We will see though.