Home | About | Donate

Taxman and the Stingray: Revelations Show IRS Using Troubling Spy Gear

God's gonna getcha for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJrkG4uU-g

Thank you for that, it was great. God better hurry up, he has not gotten anyone for anything for a long time.

I think it would be lovely for an app to be developed for ye ole smart phone that would detect the detection from these snoops and send them a big FUCK OFF.

But in some instances typing in text in a forum may suffice.

Snoops are shockingly corrupted when their organization gets a total lack of oversight. We've already discovered that the NSA, given supreme impunity, will spy on their ex-wives and ex-girlfriends. Hell, much less Al Qaeda, hath no fury like a woman scorned. Now, if you happen to be a member of this minority, er, majority group called women, well, you were just born wrong, and apparently you were born in the wrong country too.

The IRS reportedly tried a sneak attack on a GI counseling hotline a few years back. One day Quaker House in Fayetteville, NC found its nonprofit status revoked by the IRS because one of its donors was informed that this was the case and warned Quaker House. The IRS didn't have the decency to directly inform Quaker House of this change, nor did the IRS present any evidence for why the nonprofit status was revoked, or name any person in charge of the revocation. Under pressure, the IRS simply took its unreasonable demand back. It's not just far right groups that get attacked by the IRS.

Heh Mark- Good to hear from you again-
I watched the great youtube video eulogy/talk on Paul Wellstone shortly after his tragic Murder-
It was well received-
I was just wondering, in your post the other day about CISA, were you thinking that Brennan and maybe Hillary put their E-Mails over the unsecure net just for them to be exposed to give credence to the need for cyber security and the CISA Bill?
I too was A whistleblower, but in private industry against Brithish Petroleum and one of their lacky inspection contactors- I am still utterly amazed at how thankless people are to someone that would risk all to bring the truth to light- I am still very angry but am slowly putting the pieces of my life back together....
Thank YOU for telling the TRUTH for all of US-
Stuart Sneed

Just think how rich you'd be if you were able to come up with an electronic counter measure to this device! Our so called "pillars" of the community would pay millions to be able to jam the IRS, FBI or the NSA! To hell with the wealth, I'd install one on every street corner in amerika!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And don't forget "Operation Paperclip", which was touted as bringing over Nazi Rocket Scientists to help us win the space race.
* In actuality, many high ranking Nazis in all fields were brought over and given new identities and plenty of money. They were apparently tasked to teach "us" how to do it right.
* When I look at the US Fourth Reich I now live in, apparently they were successful beyond their wildest dreams.
;-})