Home | About | Donate

Texas Lawmakers Indifferent to State's Outrageously High Maternal Death Rate

Texas Lawmakers Indifferent to State's Outrageously High Maternal Death Rate

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

A recent study found that maternal death rates in Texas were the highest in the United states, and among the worst in the developed world, with the number of such deaths doubling from 2010 to 2012.

That's the problem with "pro-life"--they are not in favor of Life at all and over and over they prove it.

What does "patron" mean after your name and I see that you just signed up to post. Glad you have insurance but it is time to see that everyone in the US has universal coverage to insure that they too have the same great coverage that you have--don't you agree?

I think that it is spam - for some probable scam called "concieveeasy". I'm flagging it.

Here you go:
https://commons.commondreams.org/groups/Patrons
BTW some people actually give money to this website but don't advertise the fact.

And the racial demographic of the groups with the highest number of deaths would be poor non-white Hispanic and African American whom the powers that be in Texas consider to be expendable as reflected in their creation and passage of draconian and completely diabolical legislation. They are devoid of compassion and simple human kindness....

Thanks!

Looks like this post disappeared. There was another just the other day, a rather trollish one, so I looked up his name and he too had signed up only minutes earlier and as patron.

And yes, the vast majority of pro-lifers favor the death penalty.

“Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State.”
― Edward Abbey

Can we sell Texas to Putin for $1.00, seems they fit right in with Christian Russia.