Home | About | Donate

Texas Republican Louis Gomhert Becomes Latest Anti-Mask Lawmaker to Test Positive for Covid-19

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/29/texas-republican-louis-gomhert-becomes-latest-anti-mask-lawmaker-test-positive-covid

2 Likes

Walter White: “I did not kill Hank, the people who stole the money did it.”

1 Like

Someone just stepped in a steaming pile of Gohmert.

1 Like

Couldn’t happen to a more rabid dog.

5 Likes

Look at that, if you put the “G” down there, and flip the “P” over and rotate it 180 degrees and shorten it up, GOP spells "DOG."

Ha!

Louis Gomhert, now there’s a man who walks his talk. It’s stupid talk, but he’s walking it. I would feel badly if half of the Republican caucus got covid.-19.

Hey, even the voices in his head are bailing out on him

~https://i.imgur.com/UefssXn.jpg

1 Like

There have been persistent stories that long periods of sedation while on a respirator can produce hallucinations and confusion after recovery, and the virus itself may produce mild brain damage.

In Gohmert’s case, the diagnosis will be difficult, because, how can they tell?

5 Likes

If anyone needs a mask it’s Gomhert. Add a muzzle and he’s good to go.

We don’t want to cast any aspersions on his asparagus.

2 Likes

He can go down with the rest of his lying, loser buddies all the way to where the sun won’t shine! Karma

1 Like

Reminds me of a song from the seventies (it WAS the seventies, wasn’t it?):
        This Boob was made for walkin’ . . .

Yeah, like testing prevents you from catching it.  Just like a breathalyzer keeps you from being drunk.  F***ing Moron — just like the presidunce!!

1 Like

I hope effing Louie Gomer Pyle dies of this. A**hole.

1 Like

"Go . . .  Go . . .  Gohmert — Good Bye!     Go . . .  Go . . .  Gohmert — Don’t Cry . . . "

Damn!!   I sincerely wish they hadn’t detected Goober as a carrier until AFTER he infected the presi-
dunce (and as many of his henchpersons as possible).

2 Likes

Many of us wish the same for trump rally attendees, stubborn folks who are so headstrong that they endanger others willingly.
Would they even have remorse for infecting loved ones, potentially killing them? Or don’t they care?

1 Like

Caring more for one’s friends and relatives than for the POTUS (Piece Of Totally Unfit Shit) is un-American, just like North Koreans caring more for friends and relatives than for Kim Jong Un is un- (no pun intended) Korean.

Well Louie if you die from covid, my you rot in hell.

Be a good start, though.

3 Likes

I hope that means that there is a “rule” that says if you refused to wear a mask you don’ get a respirator.

3 Likes

It;s only a matter of time among THAT circle. They’ve been gambling with their lives through out this mess. The Chickens are coming home…

Always look on the bright side of things. Mother Nature is very good at culling the herd, she takes the foolish first! Every stupid Republican who gets COVID, may be one less nauseous Republican to worry about in November.

1 Like