Home | About | Donate

Thanks to Deals Inked Under Obama, US Extends Lead in Global Arms Trade

Thanks to Deals Inked Under Obama, US Extends Lead in Global Arms Trade

Julia Conley, staff writer

Arms trade deals signed during the Obama administration have led to a rise in U.S. weapons exports in recent years, with nearly half of U.S. weapons going to the Middle East, fueling violent conflicts there.

The Obama administration negotiated more arms contracts than any administration since World War II and loosened restrictions on sales of weapons, tanks, and military helicopters.

But he had such a nice smile, demeanor. He cared…

And don’t forget that the Demoncrats are so much better than the Republicons. Be sure and vote for them as they smile at you while stabbing you in the back on behalf of their corporate oligarch owners. Liberals have now become even more gullible than their conservative brethren.

This must be fake news.
After all, Obama won the Nobel Peace prize for all his…, uh, the great work he… give me a moment…

Look! Squirrel!

Guess if you want to have your stupidities ignored by others, you should be a democrat and “black”. Or, be a wealthy republican and “white”.

Guess if you want to have your stupidities ignored by others, you should be a wealthy democrat and “black”. Or, be a wealthy republican and “white”.
Fixed it for you.

America’s new motto: “Kill them all and let God sort them out.”

What more proof does one need that Obama was just another selected stooge of the deep state! Just as the Amerikan Empire has selected leaders all over the world, in foreign governments and countries through intimidation, violence and CIA meddling. That the same thing has not been done in the U.S.? The one exception, it seems, was JFK who was also selected but turned on his deep state, selectors. So just like the empire’s assassinations in so many foreign governments where it is the last resort, JFK was no different than any other assassination of any foreign leader that was an anathema to the wishes of the U.S.empire.

Obama gives new meaning to the Nobel Peace Prize.

True! Just like Trump gives a new meaning to: The White House!

Bu…bu…bu…but there is no Capitalist Duopoly.

New motto???

No mention of Obama’s $38 BILLION, 10-year weapons gift to Apartheid Israel - the largest in U.S. history. Oh no, we can’t mention that. It would be ‘antisemitic’ and offend AIPAC and too many Dem (and other lib/prog organization) funders.

And now we have to speak softly about our Saudi ‘allies’ too because not only do they have the Bushes and Rethugs in their oily pockets, they have bought in to the lib/prog elite and are cozying up to their ‘arch-enemies’ in Apartheid Israel to shut up Palestinians and shut down the Palestinian Liberation movement.

So it goes in the Land of Democratic Capitalism.

What more proof does one need that Obama was just another selected stooge of the deep state!

Ask that of his supporters. Despite a mountain of evidence that this guy was/is a fraud, handpicked to give the Empire a “facelift” after Bush; they’re still in his corner. Boggles my mind???

I knew if I waited long enough I’d get to say it:

Were #1, Were #1…craapp !!

Yeah, boggles my mind too!

Wow. One thing that Obama did that Trump hasn’t undone.