Home | About | Donate

Thanks to Green New Deal Push, Progressives Have Forced Corporate Media to Put Focus on Climate Crisis

Thanks to Green New Deal Push, Progressives Have Forced Corporate Media to Put Focus on Climate Crisis

Alexa Beyer

While applauding the fact that NBC's "Meet the Press" did an hour-long special on climate change this past Sunday—which very well may be the first time the mainstream media has done such a thing—many progressives, green groups, and journalists were quick to point out that the conversation should have in

The author labeling Green New Deal activists “radical” reminds me of George Orwell’s observation from the 20th century: “In an era of widespread deceit, telling the truth is a radical act”.

When I started watching this I turned it OFF. UTUBE showed a group of scientists that did a thousand times better explaining global economic collapse. There has been an 80% die off of bugs??? The seas and rivers 100 yrs ago were teaming with whales and all kinds of fish. The elite of this world have stolen the COMMONS and destroyed it.

Don’t be fooled-----this is all part of enslavement . Just as the US had a policy of killing off the Buffalo to enslave the native people.

Seeing how slave masters need to purchase, house and feed slaves, the 21st century model is neofeudalism wherein 99% of the population owns nothing and function as defacto slaves, enabling the 1% to dispose of them when they wear out.