Home | About | Donate

Thanks to Trump, 4 Million US Children Are Uninsured as Coverage Declines for Second Year in a Row

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/30/thanks-trump-4-million-us-children-are-uninsured-coverage-declines-second-year-row

1 Like

The democrats could have solved all this by passing single payer instead of the monstrosity that is Obamacare. It will be interesting to see which slick con artist they nominate next to protect the gruesome policies that provide the liberal class with their privilege and wealth.

2 Likes

Another painful example of the gutting of America. Each and every occurrence should be an article for impeachment.

3 Likes

Mumps, measles, and strep throat cost insurance companies too much money, gotta dump them kids.
But one would think that with more adults covered under the ACA that MORE children would be covered not less.

I don’t think just one issue (Ukraine) will shake the people up enough to matter. All of trump’s impeachables should be fully investigated and all be part of the inquiry.
The republicans have already shown that they can and will convince most of their followers that there is nothing here that matters with the Ukraine bribe. (extortion).

:-))) Can you imagine how many feet high that stack would be LOL and it would take daze to read, much like The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich. Which took me a week during which I did nothing else but eat and sleep :-))) Small print paperback.

Oh what the heck, we might as well do it right. Something new pops up every day that has a chance of being impeachable.
It would be a shame to blow this over, and THEN read the week long tome of the rise and fall of trump.
We might find the guts to be ashamed that we did not give him the boot.

Ya think? I was on another forum and complained nancy didn’t say anything a year ago and the answer was “she wasn’t speaker a year ago” What? What does that have to do with someone speaking up? I didn’t bother to reply.

I long for the days of my previous senators: Herb Kohl, Russ Feingold, and Bill Proxmire. Independent senators that were ready to vote for the right things regardless of party or circumstance.