Home | About | Donate

'That Is a Lie': Video Clearly Shows Trump Did Nothing to Stop Racist 'Send Her Back' Chant at Rally

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/18/lie-video-clearly-shows-trump-did-nothing-stop-racist-send-her-back-chant-rally

1 Like

I think that he had paid people to start the chant, it was far to choreographed

8 Likes

When the chants of, “Send Her Back” started, perhaps Trump mistakenly thought the audience was referring to Melania.

As Wife #3, she’s probably nearing her expiration date when Trump’s going to get tired of her, and look for someone younger.

8 Likes

That people can be whipped into such furies is quite frightening to me. As one who mostly eschews involvement with crowds, I really don’t understand how one gets sucked into abdicating one’s individuality so easily. It’s probably also why I am some watch list, as thinking for oneself is anathema for the Establishment.

6 Likes

That rally in N.C. reminds me of the movies I have seen of Hitlers rallies in Nazi, Germany during the 1930’s. The only difference is instead of whipping the people into an INSANE… frenzy of bellicosity by chanting HIEL HITLER! The crowd chanted SEND HER BACK!

6 Likes

Hilarious! Trump throws his own supporters under the bus. Of course, his current comments are made with the greatest insincerity.

6 Likes

We are overdue for a total blackout of this narcissist.

One last thing for tonight:

1 Like

After all, Trumpo the Traitor had sex with Stormy Daniels just months after Melania gave birth to Barron. This complete asshole is a disgusting piece of filth. He goes through life with the idea that law and decency do not apply to him. What is breathtaking about him is his ability to lie his shameless ass off and double down on the bullshit when ample proof exists of him being deceitful. He believes whatever he needs to at the time regardless of the facts. This is the mark of a true egomaniac and narcissist. His idiot supporters share some of his disease. When a woman with a MAGA cap was shown the video of Trump claiming that he could walk down 5th Ave. and shoot someone and it wouldn’t cause him to lose support she refused to change her belief that he never said it. Instead she replied - “That is fake news.” This is a cult and Trumpo the Klown is looking more and more like a repressive, hateful authoritarian. Also, remember that his party, these appalling assholes who call themselves “Republicans” have a plan to rewrite the Constitution if this piece of inhuman excrement is installed for another term.
A larger question desperately needs to be addressed - how in the hell did this country ever get to this stage of degeneracy and dysfunction? Four more years of this monster and his enablers in the media, the courts and the Congress will be the end of our democracy and our republic. Trump has been a massive fuck up as a “businessman”. Now he will do the same to the U.S.
This Orange Pustule in the Offal Office reminds me of a line from the movie 'Sin City" where the corrupt and powerful Senator Roark says - “When you can get people to believe something that they know in their hearts isn’t true - then you’ve got them by the balls.”
Welcome to the DisUnited States of America, 2019.

6 Likes

Evidently BJ Eric (Boy Jenius) was wrong when he claimed that 95 percent of Americans agreed with what dad was saying. With enough blowback of course trump was going to claim that he never said any of that. I guess his bone spurs are acting up again when he senses a real fight. Meanwhile here in New Hampshire we have got state legislators saying that slavery wasn’t racist just economics.

4 Likes

Is anyone in the press corp going to ask:

“Mr. President, why do you lie so much? Is it a pathology? Should you seek treatment?”

8 Likes

Pestilent Chump sez:
“Well, I don’t think if you examine it, I don’t think you’ll find that.”

Cool use of the double negative, bro.

4 Likes

Some more lies:

2 Likes

Sorry but of course no can ask that. I might cut off ACCESS the only thing that really counts. To have to hear trumps lies second hand would be so humiliating to these… sorry I almost said journalists.

1 Like

Check out videos on youtube of his diehard supporters, it will become very clear. It’s unreal how brain dead some of them are. The one below is…well I don’t know what to say about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eUxMoL49As

2 Likes

Dammit, man: Morans are Americans too!

2 Likes

Any younger, and he’s looking at jail bait!

There’s an old simplified phrase to describe it.
“Dumb as a bag of rocks” or “hammers”, you’re choice.

1 Like

Hitler used the same Tactic !

President Caligula is using Hitlers playbook!

Remember the paid ‘supporters’ when he announced his running for Prez?

What an opportunity for some Investigative Reporter to go under cover !

If Killer Clown (or anyone with power) said the earth is flat, the corpress would respond with something along the lines of

“Satellite imagery appears to show a spherical planet.”

Unless the lie served their masters’ ends, in which case they’d simply stenograph, and maybe quote an “expert” or two who concurred with it.

1 Like

I been wondering that since he came down his golden escalators, just put it on him point blank,"why are you such a condescending asshole and why are you such a fucking liar, not to mention coward as well. Then ask his daughter and sons the same thing, He is way out of line every time he opens his mouth, he is demented plain and simple and it is getting worse, But the softball questions he gets asked are pathetic, The deference he gets is absurd, president or not, the guy has been and acted like an asshole his entire life scamming and cheating whom ever he could, His whole life is a lie. Sad.

4 Likes