Home | About | Donate

That Time Chants of USA! Were Drowned Out By Equal Pay! and Fuck Trump!

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/07/07/time-chants-usa-were-drowned-out-equal-pay-and-fuck-trump

1 Like

Nothing like the misogynist/bigot in chief providing the necessary fire in the belly for these women and their male allies!

2 Likes

Don’t know if you saw it, I posted a link to Fox News in the other story about the team today, here at CD. The background chants in the video might put a smile on you’re face.

I like your comments but have to quibble with this one.

These women didn’t need Trump to put fire in their bellies. They’re quite of capable of winning on the field and in life without a man to inspire them.

2 Likes

Bravo to the US women’s soccer team! They embody the best attributes of truly patriotic citizens. Their character, dedication to one another, determination, and willingness to unflinchingly speak truth to corrupt power is exactly what we need in these dark times. I’d love to see Trump be made to run the length of a soccer pitch. The result would likely be the end of the orange maggot. No offense to maggots as they are truly beneficial to the ecosystem by processing death and waste into nutrients for life.

1 Like