Home | About | Donate

The Abolish ICE Movement Explained

The Abolish ICE Movement Explained

Haley Hinkle, Rachel Levinson-Waldman

As the debate over family separation and reunification at the border continues, some are calling for the abolition of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Here’s what you need to know about the movement.

What is ICE, and what does it do?

DHS roughly translates to: “be afraid, be very afraid of being afraid, be very very afraid of being very afraid…”. In other words, it is a Ministry of Fascist Paranoia to control the masses.

Like much of Twitler’s performance thus far, there’s less to his promise to “smash the administrative state” than meets the eye. It seems more like it’s metastasizing—the oppressive parts, at least.

For example, notice how the for-profit prison industry is thriving.

I have to wonder if all of this wasn’t planed before Trump took office.
“the number of ICE arrests has increased, rising 42% between 2016 and 2017.”
Few people, and no MSM that I know of noticed that the stock value of the private prison industry exploded on the day Trump was inaugurated. I remember thinking how odd that was, now it makes sense.
Abolish ICE now.

Hinkle and Levinson Waldman better explain this to the Dims, who are backtracking on abolishing ICE – left and right:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/03/625507824/4-questions-about-the-call-to-abolish-ice

ICE, CBP, USCIS, HSI, ERO: it makes your head swim. One thing is certain; this alphabet soup is giving low level staff indigestion. High time to redo the part of the Homeland Security Act that created this monster. One more chore for a new congress after November. One more compelling reason to go out and vote.