Home | About | Donate

'The Actual Scandalous Headline Is Medics Need Two Jobs to Survive': AOC Defends Paramedic Outed by NY Post

I agree with that, America will be a third world country, and it won’t be long!!

Actually that is “tinkle” down. That is the only thing you get on the downslope side of that stupid claim.

2 Likes

Are you sure it’s that high?? Also, is it being done as a form of control ?

1 Like

maybe AOC can stop being a twitter SJW for a minute and consider Jimmy Dore’s plan for bringing a MED4ALL vote to the house floor.

MED4ALL would certainly help out underpaid front line workers

Thry are no linger ehat thry once were. Too comfy. Oldwr & decided that why should Rethugs be only ones taking big monies? They want their piece (& ours) of the pie! Cuz of those big money donors, these guys don’t go home…they stay & reap money & power, but without the needed energy & spunk to do their job well. Yes, I’m saying thry get lazy ~ & that’s fine…if you do it AT HOME! We need new fresh energy & ideas, but who can run brand-new against ALL THAT BIG MONEY establishment Dems (& all Rethugs) get handed to them by lobbyists & mega-richest donors.?!!
There ARE A FEW exceptions, but we need to CLEAN HOUSE! & SENATE! & WE’RE WAY LATE CLEANING OUT OLD GOPers!!

GO HOME! RETIRE! RELAX AT HOME!! WE GOT THIS!!!

1 Like

American workers hate themselves and want to suffer. That’s why they vote for anti labour presidents and congresses.

Ronald Reagan destroyed labour and he won the biggest re-election in US history (I think) so he could carry on. Then Clinton signed NAFTA that sent yank jobs to Mexico, he got a second term for doing that!

Bush Jr. kept the minimum wage low, he got a second term.

Americans just got finished rejecting Bernie Sanders again!

So yeah. Americans probably think medics shouldn’t be paid enough to live either