Home | About | Donate

The Atrocities, Documented

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/05/12/atrocities-documented

2 Likes

Edited for accuracy: US America Leads The World in Testing Its Sociopaths: Everyone else Not So Much

3 Likes

officials at a Pennsylvania factory producing still desperately needed PPE have declined to allow a heedlessly unmasked Trump to visit, citing the health risks he could pose to workers

FINALLY someone to stand up to the sociopath-in-chief. Another American hero.

7 Likes

To trump, his family, his accolytes, supporters, enablers, political appointees, etc, etc, Fuck You All very much! Oh, and by the way, I truly value my good cats life far more than any of yours! There!

5 Likes

If only the so-called reporters/journalists would keep on asking questions and not letting him get away with his insane defection answers he would literally have a complete mental breakdown in such a manner no one could pretend to ignore it any longer. They should keep on pointing out all of his atrocities every damn day to him. Do your damn jobs and mirror back his insanity to the sociopathic pathological lying criminal conman. You have the power to destroy this guy, so stand up and do it for the future of the human race, to say nothing of all the flora and fauna.

7 Likes

Purrfectly stated. My partner and I truly value our cat more than any of these lower than animal monsters who have attached themselves to Trump’s anus feeding themselves with his endless supply of fascist feces.

3 Likes

The Republican senate is populated entirely by foolish cowardly avarice engulfed men who are all participants in involuntary manslaughter. Yes they are, simply because they did not remove this utter failure of a president, who has become the number one mass murderer of Americans, from office when they had the chance in December. How many lives could have been saved if these men had upheld their oath of office and done their duty? Yes tens of thousands of our fellow Americans would still be alive. They have failed utterly to protect us none of these failed politicians should be allowed to hold public office ever again. Senators, regardless of who writes the history books you will all your document your abysmal failure. So Cory, get your resume in ship shape from, you will need it.

Nice alliteration

1 Like

More pressers, please: The public needs to see how well you handle your position.

By the way, how are those approval polling numbers going, Donnie?

1 Like

I value the lives of rodents over these folks!

1 Like

Did I not just say this yesterday, how do we know the low Red State numbers are accurate.
Seems there has been a recount.

I’m telling you, this virus is effectively searching out STUPID people.
This is not a Policy Statement, it is Viral Intelligence.
A Virus finding its most efficacious location to spread.

Ten newly infected heartland communities, often in areas following Trump’s advice to relax restrictions, have surges of 72.4% or greater just in the last week. Along with rural areas, they include Nashville, Tennesee, Des Moines, Iowa, Amarillo, Texas, and topping the list with a terrifying 650% increase, Central City, Kentucky

3 Likes

Trump: " We have met the moment and we have prevailed! "

We the People: " 'WE have met the enemy and he is YOU!"

1 Like

And today 45’s approval rating is 40%. huh?

Once again I wonder: what the hell will we do with his ‘people’ after he is gone, however/whenever that might be?

1 Like