Home | About | Donate

The Big American Bribery Scandal Isn’t Felicity Huffman’s $15,000

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/09/17/big-american-bribery-scandal-isnt-felicity-huffmans-15000

1 Like

All so true and here we have the Democratic party establishment and the MSM pushing another corporate stooge in Joe Biden, backing up no-change-Joe with more corporate and banking financed candidates in case Uncle Joe loses what few marbles he has left. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

3 Likes

Raygun continues to be revered by the GOP and Democrats despite being demented during his 8 year POTUS stint and Trump is repeating that performance, so the Democrats figure that having demented Joe in office will be a plus.

2 Likes

It’s sad we still just can’t all wrap our heads around the fact that it is really true that laws are for the little people…

4 Likes

In Murka it always boils down to HOW MUCH JUSTICE CAN YOU AFFORD ?

3 Likes

If Felicity Huffman had been a Fox & Friends devotee, we would never have known about this.

1 Like

One of my good friends in high school was Danny Wegman of Wemans food markets on the east coast.
He graduated a year ahead of me so i went to visit him at Harvard for some serious partying.
After two days of extreme intoxication,I asked him how he managed to maintain a proper grade point average if he wasn’t attending classes .
He answered , “ My father”.
His father gave millions to the school over his lifetime and literally bought his sons diploma.

We all know of this, yet when I hear a true story of it I feel like someone hit me with a blast of air, knocking me back an inch or two.

Oddly enough , he didn’t need the schooling , as his father prepped him for years on how to run the business .
The Harvard diploma was for show . His father knew that It would give him some credibility in the business world .
This was in Rochester New York in the sixties in a suburb called Brighton NY.
Just to give you an idea of the level of power and corruption in those days, i will relate the following -
Danny and i were at a huge party one weekend and we were running out of beer. I volunteered to go on a beer run because i knew i would be able to drive his muscle car. I got the beer and got stopped by the police for erratic (drunk ) driving . The police asked for license and registration and i replied with , “ it’s not my car”. They said ,”who’s car is it ? “
I said, “ Danny Wegmans car”. The cop said! “ Danny Wegman of Wegmans food markets ?”
I said , “yes” and they responded with , “ ok, you can go”.
Keep in mind i was shit faced drunk.

Wonder how much trumps old man paid to get him into and through school’s? Clearly he couldn’t do it on his own merits…not a snowball’s chance in hell…and it was money wasted…geez he’s not even smart enough to keep his mouth shut when it would be to his advantage to do so.