Home | About | Donate

The Big Pharma Family that Brought Us the Opioid Crisis

There are also those that will cash in on this without really providing the help that is needed.

how you holding up, brother Ditton? are you doing alright these days?

Count me in.

I’m doing so so, how bout you? Your postings seem better, more focused and not so angry, which is a very good sign :slight_smile: Thanks for asking, it means a lot.

Ah yes, our crooked for-profit “health-care industry” never lets pass an opportunity to gouge and defraud!

Oh, no kidding. Some parts of are good and work as intended and other parts seem more degraded by the system. It started out as a surgical practice and on that they do some amazing things for people.

Yes, it would be good to recriminalize bribery, and usury as well. It is not so simple as it sounds because the politicians who make the laws benefit from the current injustice. Those who won by taking bribes are unlikely to make it a crime to take bribes.

Some states have an initiative process, but many do not. The federal government does not. Furthermore, any law that is passed at state or federal level is subject to court review, and since Citizens United, likely to be overturned.

Unless the Supreme Court reverses itself, the best hope is a Constitutional Amendment, which is going to take a lot of work. https://www.movetoamend.org/

Let’s thank Nancy Reagan people, for making us piss in cups for our employment and now in some places unemployment as well, not to mention overused by doctors.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=36416

Let me guess who has investments in the drug testing industry?
Doctors, prosecuting attorneys, politicians . . .

Yeah, drug testing is a real money maker. It is standard now for all sorts of things. Not just illicit drugs. I was treated for an injured spine (pretty painful) and before they would give me 20 pills they drug tested for everything. They treat everyone like a drug addict now.

This is the first time I’ve seen the suggestion. Great idea!

Simply full medical cannabis could practically decimate Big Pharma on its own (for all medical uses–not those just approved by your f*&^ing MMJ state law). Just look at these compiled lists. The first below under (Studies) lists hundreds of scientifically researched treatments, organized alphabetically by disease/condition.

And who is Granny Storm Crow?
“I am a well-respected teacher’s aide in my 60’s. I start my day with 8th grade math. I quilt, paint, sculpt and am an avid genealogist. I enjoy posting on several websites. My husband is disabled and on SSI. We live in a tiny rural town in California with our two adult sons. Our lives are filled with computers and books. We are all compulsive educators- a family of quiet, intellectual geeks. I lead a double life. I am a secret, international, medical cannabis activist. Even though I am “California legal”, I hide in the shadowy world of the internet. As the mysterious “Granny Storm Crow”, I influence cannabis-using people worldwide. Mostly what I do is I tell people about medical studies, but even so, I must hide my “secret identity”.”

CONDITIONS and RELATED ARTICLES | 2010-2018 (News) | 2010-2018 (Studies) | 2010-2015 | 2000-2009 |

THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM | 2010-2018 (News) | 2010-2016 (Studies) | 2010-2015 | 2000-2009 | Pre-2000 |

ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM GENETICS | 2010-2018 (News) | 2010-2015 (Animal) | 2010-2015 (Human) | 2010-2015 | 2000-2009 |

THE PHYTOCANNABINOIDS | 2010-2018 (News) | 2010-2015 | 2000-2009 |

THE SYNTHETICS and COMPOUNDS THAT AFFECT the ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM (ECS) | 2010-2018 (News) | 2010-2015 | 2000-2009 |

Yep! Remember, Prohibition birthed Al Capone! LEGALIZE NOW! Do it here - http://www.drugpolicy.org