Home | About | Donate

The Biggest Loser

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/09/28/biggest-loser-0

6 Likes

Jesus kid, tell us what you REALLY think!

1 Like

Nothing here we didn’t know about Trump on day 1

3 Likes

Would love to see my neighbors totally aggressive St. Bernard lay hold of trump, the bernardo from hell would have fun with that dickless bastard. And, it is a true description of the neighbors dog, I know from first hand experience.

2 Likes

Trump wants to stay in office because he knows he has 24/7 armed security. Once he’s back out on the street, it’s Game On, from a laced cup of tea to an umbrella syringe tipped with poison to the oh-so-familiar driveby machine gun hit. One thing’s for sure. Once he’s just another citizen, he’s vulnerable. And he knows it. Look for him to take the first flight to Brazil in late January 2021.
Gawd, but I miss the good old days of relatively intelligent gangsters, who followed the Omerta and weren’t flagrantly public. Yeah, they were nasty, but during Prohibition, they provided vital services to Americans.

3 Likes

Though I’m with you on punishing Trump (I prefer life in prison), he WILL get protection at government expense: “All living former presidents and their spouses after Dwight D. Eisenhower are now entitled to receive lifetime Secret Service protection.”

See Former Presidents Act - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Former_Presidents_Act#:~:text=The%20original%20act%20provided%20for,presidents%20taking%20office%20after%201997.&text=All%20living%20former%20presidents%20and,receive%20lifetime%20Secret%20Service%20protection.

4 Likes

He did say that if he loses the election, “you’ll never see me again.” Now we know why.

2 Likes

We shouldn’t assume Trump really spend $70,000 on his hair. This could be a simple example of tax fraud: inflating expenses is the oldest trick in the book.

3 Likes

He’s Don the CON. He’s been conning people his entire life. But now, together with his dancing RepubliCONs, he’s conning people out of their lives.
Don’t be CONNED by Don the CON!
Please spread the meme.

3 Likes

Yes, der trump should get life in prison, a short life since the covid virus is running rampant there. I wonder if they provide the secret service security while he’s in prison?

3 Likes

Hi sekhmetsdaughter:
Hmmm, well, I suppose that Jared and Ivanka will suddenly decide to move to Israel—and the 2 sons will get jobs as guides for hunters and be eaten by lions. The other daughter will do fine and Melania and Baron will be better off…so it all ends well-----except, except for America and We the People. sigh—with the coming climate change debacle—all bets are off for any kind of sanity: (

3 Likes

great article! made me laugh.

1 Like

i agree in sentiment. however, the rich and connected rarely pay for their crimes. if it comes to that, i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets pardoned, like tricky dicky. tricky dicky and president pussy grabber: what a pair!

1 Like

sad but true! (great metallica song)

1 Like

Rump resigns as president and Pence pardons rump for ALL his crimes, including past and future ones that we do not know about. Pardons will also include his family - - ALL crimes

Didn’t this guy have a toilet made of gold? It appears he so much in love with it he uses it to wash his face each morning.