Goebbels said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
- The big lie goes on and on, funded by the billionaires that make trillions from war. The people listen and, for the most part, believe.
- And so we seem to sink deeper into the abyss.
- Wake up, People! Read the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence. See what the Colonies were protesting against and compare it with what is going on today from our own alleged government. Read what Jefferson said about the right to rebel:
- We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
- Read the causes for revolution against England and compare them with what is being done to We the People by our corporate owned and controlled government.
- Then, Wake up and Act before we run completely out of time!