Home | About | Donate

The Border Fetish: An Unsustainable World Managed With an Iron Fist

The Border Fetish: An Unsustainable World Managed With an Iron Fist

Todd Miller

At first, I thought I had inadvertently entered an active war zone. I was on a lonely two-lane road in southern New Mexico heading for El Paso, Texas. Off to the side of the road, hardly concealed behind some desert shrubs, I suddenly noticed what seemed to be a tank. For a second, I thought I might be seeing an apparition.

Would be a lot cheaper to get the good citizens out of DC, and build the wall around it, crossing the river to take in the pentagon. There problem solved.

Borderline sociopathy

Great article! If this doesn’t frighten you…it should! If this doesn’t make you angry…it should!

I guess the plan is to keep militarizing everything, and to make everything into a profit center.
No wonder there has been so little effort made to solve fundamental underlying problems, as that would adversely affect cash flow!

This will not end well.

All the more insane when you realize that “borders” and “nation states” are all figments of the imagination. The planet is not compartmentalized–it just IS. The minute your perspective changes, this all looks like dementia on steroids.