Home | About | Donate

'The Case Is Finally Over': Charges Dropped Against All Remaining J20 Defendants

'The Case Is Finally Over': Charges Dropped Against All Remaining J20 Defendants

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

Charges against the remaining J20 protesters with no plea deals who were awaiting trial were dropped Friday with prejudice—meaning proscecutors can't try them again for the 2017 protest.

They were always trumped-up charges.

1 Like

Excellent! …but the truth brings tears. Thanks for the link. Don is great. Here is another recent on I found on Venezuela

Well that didn’t work…let’s see if this works…

1 Like

Manafort, Stone and other Donnettes are in the news non-stop over every little nuanced legal move with hours upon hours spent speculating on what Mueller is up to even when the “experts” admit they don’t have any more information than the average person on the street. Coverage of the J20, Reality Winner, or Mumia Abu-Jamal gets zero to no coverage outside of fringe progressive news sites and podcasts. Now, let’s see what MSDNC is talking about…

2 Likes

I am guessing we the tax payers funded the prosecution of those Trump protesters. That sucks.

I hope no potential murderers saw this parody. Albright just gave just cause to anyone considering murder, as “Worth it.”

Is she still relevant?

Some old Floyd for you G…