Home | About | Donate

'The Corruption Is Bottomless': Documents Reveal Chair of Postal Service Board Is Director of McConnell-Allied Super PAC

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/01/corruption-bottomless-documents-reveal-chair-postal-service-board-director-mcconnell

4 Likes

Too pissed off to participate in this one.

10 Likes

Is this little ratbastard human? Doesn’t look like it. Looks like an alien executive sent to foreclose on Planet Earth.

6 Likes

Well if this does not fit Mussolini’s definition of fascism/corporatism I do not know what does. This must be made known to the general public at once. People love their mail service. Time for some turtle soup.

12 Likes

The GOP has to be the world’s biggliest crime family.

9 Likes

pacifism will totally solve this

/s, in case you still can’t tell.

3 Likes

“We did everything adults would do. What went wrong?”

• William Golding, Lord of the Flies

We are living Lord of the Flies part 2, the Adult Years

4 Likes

Because some here might have missed it.
+ttps://peoplesparty.org/

1 Like

The Worst Government Money Has Bought.

Slavery, here we come.

5 Likes

We could bulldoze the White House and congress to the ground and be better off for it by creating something less riddled with greed.
This is my second visit today.

7 Likes

That, would be justification for violence against them in a sane world.

8 Likes

Amazing! The Trump Trolls haven’t yet used this item to spin hatred of the Democratic Party!
Poor babies. They’re gettin’ tired. Been workin’ too hard spinning every single news item revealing the bottomless depths of greed and depravity of Republicans into an anti-Democratic screed.
The GOP = Greed Over Principles

And they’ve got most of the money and all of the fascists on their side.

4 Likes

And now it’s non-fiction.

5 Likes

Within the last few days, I have had one item mailed through the USPS that has received the label “might be lost” and another that was supposed to arrive at the receiving party last Friday, but is still “delayed” by 5 days. Magnify this by many millions of ballots this November, and the GOP will have another stolen election. All of the statistical and polling data that travel across the mainstream media are meaningless when it has become increasingly obvious that the GOP intends to steal yet another election. This is what a criminal class does best, of course. They don’t win elections! They steal them! In this election, as in many previous “GOP victories,” campaigning is less important than challenging them in every possible area where they could steal votes. Believe me, that’s where they are putting their time and expanding their corrupt criminal network. This is what American elections have become, and the MSM merely provides cover for these activities when it pretends a Putin-style election is a legitimate democratic undertaking.

5 Likes

Absolutely! And the GREEDY OLD PARTY must be non-violently destroyed before they destroy us Progressives which to me is just a matter of time!

2 Likes

His gavel isn’t the only thing we should take.

1 Like

Right out of the gate this scumbag tries to play down his job because he knows he’s a hypocritical POS.

1 Like

Let it out. These are our only outlets. It’s crazy outside.

1 Like

Terrific article this morning by Eoin Higgins on the sellout of the Democratic Party to the neoconservatives and the fantasies of the liberals. Well done Eoin. Keep up the great work.

~https://newrepublic.com/article/159158/democrats-george-w-bush-2020-biden

2 Likes

We have to take his gavel away this November.

Have to take away more than his gavel.

1 Like