Home | About | Donate

'The Democratic Party Has a Problem': Bloomberg Hires Democratic Vice Chairs in Super Tuesday States for Campaign

I pick door #1.

I hope you are right. But, if Bloomberg steals the nomination, I will be writing in Bernie even if it throws the election to Trump. Why the f…k would I vote for a republican like Bloomberg when we have a perfectly good republican already in the white house? Years ago I was adamantly opposed to the view that we should allow morons like Trump to take office so that we could all see just how bad things could get and finally wake up. It struck me as way too nihilistic and cynical. Now, I am not sure it is possible to be too cynical. But, like you, I dream. I dream that Bernie Sanders wins the nomination and the election so that we can turn from cynicism and return to morally-centered governance.

13 Likes

Bobby Rush black politician from Chicago interviewed on DN last week. He is throwing support to Bloomberg. And yes Bloomberg promised 100’s of thousands of dollars to his district’s programs. I remember Bobby Rush when I was living in Chicago, late 60’s. A Black Panther leader. How far have the mighty fallen.

6 Likes

I’ve been going at it with Dem Party folk, Bloomberg supporters, who are spewing off against Sanders and “Bernie Bros.” on the grounds that they are trying to “change the rules midstream” in order to “steal the nomination” for Bernie. Orwellian times indeed.

5 Likes

There’s no way that Bloomberg can stand without his money –
there’s nothing there without it –

except a disgraceful record as a Mayor of NYC.

And Bloomberg knows it’s true – that’s why he’s doing what he’s doing – !!

2 Likes

Everybody: Contact both vice chairs and tell them to give up their super delegate status or keep it and resign from being employees of Bloomberg. Why did they accept the job with him? It implies they support him as it does not sound like they need the cash:

~https://www.carlaforvicechair.com/get-involved

No direct way to reach CA Alexandra Rooker but try this phone number (916) 442-5707, Democratic National Convention

5 Likes

Such a dream should not need to be a dream. It should be a God guided natural occurrence in harmony with the will of millions of His people.We need merely to pray that it shall be so; and vote.

1 Like

Check out their websites–Bloomberg is counting on his money to cull favors from the elites of minority groups.

2 Likes

We’re about to find out if money can purchase people’s souls.
(Well, at least enough of them to get elected POTUS)

3 Likes

it’s kinda hard to purchase people’s souls when they find out by your past talk you don’t like them much anyway. A bloom when presented should be fresh and flawless.

1 Like

That is the only sane answer-- MONEY=ENTITLEMENT, like it’s a proponent of modern Capitalism. I’m
a-thinkin’ that the psychological community needs to add greed and hoarding to the DSM because it
has become a dangerous reality.

6 Likes

Yes, but I still cannot think of one thing that Biden has done for America’s black communities, yet many of them fame over him.
As for Bloomy. Well, any women or minorities that vote for that schmuck deserve what they get.

4 Likes

This what happens when a member of the ruling class is one of the candidates. Did you really expect a fair process?

2 Likes

All nice and legal like

1 Like

From The Real News:

~https://therealnews.com/stories/bloomberg-banks-on-black-political-elites-selling-out

2 Likes

One is tempted to say, “And so it begins…”

Nay, it simply continues.

As long as enough Zombies keep them in “brains.”

You are so right.
Unfortunately not enough of us will be willing to do it, give up/disrupt our lives until too late!

1 Like

A local Bernie volunteer expresses his opinion about other candidates on his private accounts and gets fired but state party leadership can take bribes and it’s just peachy keen. I do want President Bernie to name Tulsi as head of the DNC and perform a Great Purge.

4 Likes

It is disgusting that the DNC thinks we would want to vote for Bloomberg. Every day my boundless loathing for Bloomberg grows. Each new “purchase” of toadies, and ads is increasing my dislike. The DNC are so obsessed with their donors, and defeating Bernie that they can not see reality. More likely they think they can just force us to do their bidding. They will not get a vote from this Progressive either no matter what they try. Sorry Bloomy some of us can not be bought, nor threatened.

4 Likes