Home | About | Donate

The Department of Homeland Security's Attack on Asylum Seekers at the Border Continues

The Department of Homeland Security's Attack on Asylum Seekers at the Border Continues

Cynthia Pompa, Shaw Drake

In a desperate attempt to escape immediate threats to their life, the Castro* family fled their home country of El Salvador, hoping to make it to the U.S.-Mexico border to seek refuge. What they found instead at the port of entry in Eagle Pass, Texas, were cruel U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers and no protection to be found.

0 Likes

Pull down the Statue of Liberty. Makes me sick just looking at it anymore. It’s a fucking lie.

0 Likes

Maybe The Dept. of Homeland Security is the wrong name. The Dept. of FUTILITY seems more honest. I wonder— all you American employees at the border, Ellis island was very unkind too. How many of your relatives came from elsewhere? How many were sent back? How many were terrorized by those who were there before them? How many from your own escaped homeland terrorized you upon arriving?

I would hope that some of the government workers would be more kind and gentle and respectful of those who were fleeing danger. So, America, it’s been a couple of hundred years------when are you going to even start working towards that “More Perfect Union?”

0 Likes