Home | About | Donate

'The Fight Is Far From Over': Protesters Clash With Riot Police in Argentina After Lawmakers Reject Legalized Abortion

'The Fight Is Far From Over': Protesters Clash With Riot Police in Argentina After Lawmakers Reject Legalized Abortion

Julia Conley, staff writer

Outraged by lawmakers' rejection of a bill that would have legalized abortion Wednesday night, women's rights advocates in Argentina clashed with police, who wore riot gear and sprayed tear gas at protesters.

Protesters and police clash in Argentina after senators vote against legalising abortion #AbortoLegal8A pic.twitter.com/it5NPm3KzL

I admire theae protesters! In this Country, protesters are too afraid to CLASH at all. They carry Card
Board signs in every rally and march. Why bother? Stay home!

Why are Leftists so determined to kill babies?

Why are Rightists so determined to bomb the hell out of civilians.

What a very sad world.

Uruguay, neighbor of Argentina, is far more progressive with legalized abortion and cannabis. Might as well visit Uruguay and boycott backwards places like Argentina and Wal Mart. The only thing they understand is $.

I love eating babies. They taste like veal!

Why do you hate women? If you frame abortion as “killing babies” it shows you have no concern for the burden a woman must bear as the one half of the human race who can be pregnant. And I am outraged, again, by a male person who will never have to suffer this burden who condemns those who must live with this burden.