Home | About | Donate

The Gaping Hole in Trump's Border Wall

The Gaping Hole in Trump's Border Wall

Jim Hightower

How much of our money does Donald Trump want to pour into his xenophobic fantasy of erecting an impenetrable wall on our Mexican border?

Another argument for necessity of science and documentation: the parasitic model along with its psycho/sociopathic blather now streamlines - I mean you could not believe this without witnessing it, and indigenous peoples have been witnessing it for 500+ years - a systematized parasitic cannibalization in a gluttonous orgy of constantly ‘manufacturing’ void spaces demanded by predatory capital for centuries of denial so conveniently spoken of as ‘exceptional’ with notions of inherited supremacy, belief in a necessity of domination on and on and on… wastrel neotony by ill gotten privilege.

Science and honest engagement so essential to mutual well being in life are shoved aside.

Imagine a “structure” in which the essential construction material is a … void; where what is communicated is so subject to the said void, that none of it can reach beyond its influence.

Beside the obvious human costs and irresponsible/criminal/insane financial costs, there are critical environmental/animal costs…a subject trump has never given a damn about and is as ignorant and arrogant as the stupidest person on Earth. He never has given a damn about any other person on earth except himself - even his family are only “assets” to him likely.

Doubtless trumps wall is a mirror of the Israeli “Apartheid Wall” and likely he is pushed by that group as well as his neo-nazi, far-right, racist admirers, that he responds to rather than the millions of sane and moral people…as depraved a creature as has ever been!

The stupidity it took for Trump followers to believe that building such a wall was even at all feasible, I guess explains why they ARE Trump supporters. Add to that the assertion that Mexico would pay for it (WHY would they and how could he make them do so without floating ever more stupid ideas?) and the ignorance becomes truly frightening. A third of the population honestly goes along with him? How is that possible without conceding that the film “Idiocracy” was neither as funny nor as off the wall as it seemed: not so futuristic,either.

Right?? I am more scared of the fact that a THIRD of this country - tens of millions of people - worship the ground this orange, idiotic, moronic, racist, blindingly stupid man walks on, than the man himself.

Truly a shocking and sad picture of what the U.S. really is.

I say build the wall, it will be a great monument to stupidity. So much ado about this wall. The real walls are F-35s, gigantic aircraft carriers, nuclear subs, destroyers, cruise missiles, drones and the likes. At least the wall is unlikely to kill many innocent people, and as J Hightower has so aptly pointed out it won’t stop immigration either. Build it with a tax on sugar, plastics, and fossil fuels. Or we could spend our money on renewable energy, high speed railways, healthcare, housing and environmental restoration.

Ronald Reagan also rethug, racist, trickle down golden shower lover, and enabled government sovereignty over our individual bodies via mandatory drug testing for employment–actually said “Tear down this wall” in his Berlin speech.

What does djt say?

• “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

• We have to build the wall. We have to stop drugs from pouring in. We have to stop people from just pouring into our country. We have no idea where they’re from.

• Were going to build a wall, folks. Were going to build a wall. That wall will go up so fast, your head will spin.

But what did he say about walls in general, as in life, that is?

“Is there a brick wall getting in your way? Fine. That happens. But you have a choice. You can walk away from the wall. You can go over the wall. You can go under the wall. You can go around the wall. You can also obliterate the wall. In other words, don’t let anything get in your way.”

“You cannot stop. If there is a concrete wall in front of you, you have to go through it. You can never, ever give up or even think in terms of giving up.”

Does he really expect people south of the wall to do any less?