Home | About | Donate

The GOP Circus Is In Town and Colbert Already Crashed It

The GOP Circus Is In Town and Colbert Already Crashed It

Showtime, nation. The GOP carnival begins today in Cleveland with an, umm, intriguing lineup of Trump offspring, batshit pols, reality show and soap opera stars - The Bold and the Beautiful! - and deranged deadbeats you've never heard of. The only good news: Jon Stewart will be telling us about it with Stephen Colbert, who quickly hijacked the podium to launch the “Hungry for Power Games.” He was dragged off proclaiming, "I know I'm not supposed to be up here, but let's be honest, neither is Donald Trump."

As is par for the course
The Court Jester speaks Truth to Power

I hope to see him do the same at the DNC Convention if/when Hillary successfully steals the nomination.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

One thing can be said about this election cycle, there's never been better fodder for late night comics. Thanks, Stephen Colbert!

Yeah that's not disproportionate at all.

Colbert did a fine thing, like the G.W. Bush roast. Remember they invited him because they thought since his character on the Colbert Report was Republican he should be there. I laughed my ass off.
Too bad he left the Colbert Report though, he was much funnier and did this country a bigger service with his political comic relief. I knew he wouldn't do as well on the Tonight Show, too confining for the razor sharp humor he used to have.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.