Home | About | Donate

The Government Has Information on Gina Haspel’s Torture Record. The Senate Can’t See It.

The Government Has Information on Gina Haspel’s Torture Record. The Senate Can’t See It.

Brian Tashman

In 2005, the CIA destroyed 92 videotapes that had depicted the torture of two detainees. The destruction took place over objections from the White House, the CIA’s legal counsel, and senior intelligence officials.

Imagine how much Hate one must possess to torture another human being.

Nominating this woman, Trump is saying to the world, that Hate is a qualification.

I’m sorry - I must have been asleep for a few decades. I was always taught - and silly me believed this shit - no one - no man or woman - is above the law. I believed that our “leaders” actually did lead. Wrong again - unless we count leading “down the primrose path” to hell as “leading”. What the F is becoming of our nation, folks? We all sit here - like me - and write stuff - and we think that does some good. OK - I feel better. I’ll feel a lot better if WE ALL VOTE for anyone with a “D” in front of their name in 2018, get the orange hair clown out of our white house and put him in the “big house” - the ones with the iron bars.
Let’s build a new house - bars included - 3 squares a day - for the vast majority of R’s in congress who have screwed American and even their own voters (too freakin’ dumb to know the difference between right and wrong, lies and bullshit, etc. Pissed in California

Elroy, I understand you’re long snooze, if I could have, I would have too. Let me help bring you up to speed, since Pres. Raygun, all politicians are if fact above the law. Without a real revolution (gallows included), we are screwed.
If the house you speak of is built, may I suggest, instead of 3 meals a day, just give him a pre-packed food box like they want to give SNAP recipients. Hope this helped.