Home | About | Donate

The Growing Case to Ban Fracking

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/23/growing-case-ban-fracking

WATER is LIFE, fracking is DEATH. That seems easy enough to remember, so why can’t the government>
Maybe someone should bring fracked water into Congress and give everyone a bottle and then ask them to smell it and drink it. It would be interesting tn see what would happen.
A long time ago, someone said that an army moves on its stomach----i.e. plan ahead and don’t get stuck without People Fuel aka food and water.
I once called a pharmacy pill maker for allergies to see if they manufactured their product close to the business center in PA. They asked why and I said I was worried that their allergy pills might be impacted by fracking and wanted to know how close they were to that. They hung up— I was not surprised, but I could never use that product again either.
Doesn’t Congress wonder about all the products made that could be impacted by fracked water—I wish they would be worried.

3 Likes

The reason the Government can not understand that water is life, is that they are a death Culture.

The economic system they use is premised on destroying things for the sake of profits. In the Oil and Gas Industry , life itself is labled as “Overburden” that gets in the way of the profits that lie beneath it.

1 Like