Home | About | Donate

The Haves and the Have-Nots

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/09/20/haves-and-have-nots

All the threats he makes warrant critical analysis. Is it that he doesn’t care about people suffering or is it that he enjoys watching them suffer? Too many nightmare scenario assumptions about his character foretell an ominous future his ilk of racist ruling class willfully intend. Denial of global warming and denial of pandemic cautionary principles are acts of war. He commits war crimes on schoolchildren.

Hi Wellan:

Nothing would affect Trump about Covid 19, unless Ivanka or his other kids caught it and died. Although, on second thought, I wonder if he would even care about his own kids?

Well hello Stardust. Darn you just gave me another nightmare scenario: Who the hell is he if his own family do not love him? Ghastly people, polished, manipulative, affected more by foreign policy than domestic. The southern WALL is preparation for invasion Trump ilk are preparing. I figure a vulnerable Central American nation first then Venezuela. He thinks even a 3rd term is his due BECAUSE he is carrying out a global agenda to heinously conduct World War III…

1 Like

You have to wonder who is defined as high risk, those that will be determined to be vaccinated first?