Home | About | Donate

The Human Calculus: Political Futures vs. Human Life on the Colorado Ballot

The Human Calculus: Political Futures vs. Human Life on the Colorado Ballot

Donna Smith

Not long after I moved back to Colorado in early 2013, I met a young, up and coming state legislator named Crisanta Duran. She was awarded the Health Care for All Colorado “Health Care Hero” award for her staunch support of a sound health care policy that would help working class families secure access to affordable health coverage and quality health care. We had high hopes for her advocacy on behalf of those with little or no voice in the process.

Donna Smith you should run for office in Colorado. A better advocate for the health and welfare of Coloradoans cannot be found.

Good for you for pointing out the tragic opposition to this excellent Health Care Plan. I'm seeing commercials every day saying exactly what you said. Do you want your taxes to go up? It's so deceiving and misleading it's a lie.
Don't hold out much hope for our elected leaders though, most have been sold out for some time.
I will be voting for this plan. My adult son, like you cannot afford ACA even with the subsidized premiums. It is a joke for many people, we need this plan.
Keep up the good work Donna, our votes will be for it.