Home | About | Donate

The Job of A Prophet

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/09/23/job-prophet

4 Likes

Beautiful tribute.

[d]espite this to be able to see beyond the world you are in to imagine that something can be different

May this be said of all of us that we are called to act and not forget those in the shadows.

6 Likes

Her likeness should be in every dictionary going forward with the word commitment. She gave US her all.

4 Likes

What an amazing woman, and certainly not just as inspiration for all who she worked with. RBG----with an amazing ability in seeing her goal then walking forward one step at a time until she reached it.
I have a request for the artist Bansky—would he please make a Statue of Liberty painting, and put Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s face in place of the face that the statue has? I am not sure what will happen to America, but I would like Ruth’s face on that statue to remind us that it is BRAIN and not Brawn that created America, and it’s brain that will keep
America on the path to what it really could be.

3 Likes

A beautiful and powerful tribute to the beautiful and powerful person Ruth Bader Ginsberg. For those who are in mourning, I join you. For those who are terrified, I say, dig down and bring forth the strength that is within you to make a difference, large or small, in the world. What RBG stands for is that all of us must surface the deep strength within us.

1 Like

Well Said

50 years from now RBG will still be revered whereas A-hole Ted Cruz will be a long lost memory. What the hell is wrong with Texas?

1 Like

This goes give me hope for all these young men and women that will go forward with knowledge,
understanding, and values.