Home | About | Donate

The Long Path Toward Justice: Dallas Cop (White) Finally Charged With Murdering Innocent Man (Black) In His Own Damn Apartment

The Long Path Toward Justice: Dallas Cop (White) Finally Charged With Murdering Innocent Man (Black) In His Own Damn Apartment

After almost three months, the election of a new D.A., a police smear of the victim and a shifting but ever-implausible story by the shooter, a grand jury has indicted Amber Guyger for the murder of Botham Jean as he sat in his apartment watching a football game; she said she thought he was an intruder after she mistook his place for hers. Many questions remain - above all, if she will be convicted - but activists see the charge as "the first step in the right direction."

She’ll walk. She’s a cop. Cops are above the law.

I don’t know, for a cop “to walk” requires help from the DA in this kind of case, doesn’t look like she’s going to get that help from the new DA. Lets hope that he doesn’t do a 180, that’s happened before.

1 Like

This cannot be allowed not to be prosecuted as murder.

2 Likes

The cop’s story was completely implausible from the get go. She’s a cold-blooded menace to society.

Yes the story was implausible-------but so very sad that a police person thought that she could get away with it. : ( But then, there are so many similar stories… like what happened to the police that shot the black man in Sacramento? He was standing in his grandmother’s back yard and holding----not a gun, but his cell phone, The news often forgets to tell the outcome and that’s a disservice to everyone.

2 Likes

Flip the story. She’s in her apartment, he is black and a cop walks in and shoots her as she watches: “The Bold and the Beautiful” He is on his way to the chair. She will walk and get a job in the Texas government. Cynical? Me? Nah.

as the world turns.

1 Like

Remember, this is Texas. Tell Trump she didn’t mean to do it, she thought she was holding her taser. “Viola” she is promoted to Sargent.

It is implausible!–I believe the woman (in uniform at the time) was drunk and/or high at the time–Being inebriated or coked up is the only way her story can be explained, not justified, in my opinion–I suspect the Dallas police have evidence of this–Will we ever know?

2 Likes