Home | About | Donate

The Message From Saudi’s “Reformist” Crown Prince to Saudi Women: Shut Up And Drive

The Message From Saudi’s “Reformist” Crown Prince to Saudi Women: Shut Up And Drive

Medea Benjamin

The June issue of Vogue Arabia is dedicated to the “trailblazing women of Saudi Arabia” and the much-awaited June 24 date that will give Saudi women the right to drive. The cover shot is a glamorous photo of Princess Hayfa bint Abdullah Al Saud in the Jeddah desert, perched in the driver’s seat of a vintage red 1980s Mercedes-Benz convertible.

Saudi Arabia is the least of my worries. For I do not care what is being done sovereign nation such as Saudi Arabia.

Just call the country what it is – Gilead East.

One Arab leader gave equal rights to women, free education, 5000 child care payment along with equal opportunity to serve in military… and our Feminist in chief had him killed.

How blind and feckless can you be?
The USA is totally in bed with the Saudi criminals.
Thus, it is the concern of every intelligent, ethical American what the Saudi ruler do inside and outside their country.

This is a country that did not outlaw slavery until 1962 and they now see themselves as heroes by giving women a basic right to drive. I am pretty unimpressed.